Jan 5, 2007
“At the moment we’re a point behind Napoli, but we have a point more than last year. I have to say that Napoli’s journey has been extraordinary so far.

“Yesterday’s draw calmed the league down a little, but they’re on an extraordinary journey while ours has been ordinary so far.

so the difference between their extraordinary and our ordinary is one point, he is must be trying to troll napoli in some whay

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Damn, Beppe started firebombing for sudden, trolling everyone :beppe:

Надіслано із мого iPhone за допомогою Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's true though, we have played below our level for a good portion of games and are only a point behind, that's a positive thing. Any other team would be 6-8 points back if they did that.

And yes we've had a fairly easy start to the league.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's true though, we have played below our level for a good portion of games and are only a point behind, that's a positive thing. Any other team would be 6-8 points back if they did that.

And yes we've had a fairly easy start to the league.
We play Napoli, Inter and Roma (with Olympiakos squeezed in between) in December. Going to be a hugely decisive month.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The big question remains that if by then we have started the season or are still in pre-season. I don't know personally.
I still don't get Allegri's logic on that.

He said the most important match of our season was Sporting yet it looked like we had no intentions of even trying to win that match.

Said our season doesn't start until November which is ridiculous, what is he trying to say there? That if we play poor in September and October it's ok because we need time to gel?

Why can't he just start the season normally and not come out with this crap after playing badly?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Stop selling his players so that he doesn't have to figure out a new backline and he'll start the season properly.

I don't care how we start, as long as we are in it to win it until the end.

Y'all getting too worked up on Allegris comments really.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ruined a top team.

We are significantly weaker in two key areas of the team (RB and CB). We haven't properly replaced them and our best signing is a 20 year old who isn't gong to start.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I don't mind the lack of CB, but when you're playing Asamoah and Licht against a very good side, this team is bound to collapse.
Very very poor transfer from Beppe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)