IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yet you just blamed him for selling our best players and weakening us in the Conte thread ::lol3::
I actually meant the Jews and other higher executives that run the club. I even stated, a page ago in this thread, that Beppe's hands are tied by his bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, I guess Beppe could be blamed for the "players can go if they want to leave" :D

Man, I fucking hate that.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
He severely weakened our defense. We're conceding goals to Serie B teams now

Beppe Marotta (pbuh) piss be upon him
This guy again :sergio:. Both Bonucci and Danny Alvez wanted Higuain'esque salary. Moreover, Dalves wanted to extend his contract for two years while he's already 35 and his lavish personality does not fit in Juve at all. Bonu head got bigger than Zach's balls combined and you can see the effects at Mulan currently. They were rotten apples, why do you blame the club and not the players?

As for the replacements, tell me what RB was available? City and Barcelona paid horrendous money for players like Walker, Danilo and Semcedo (or whatever his name is). Please don't come up with options like this Perreyra guy who is a huge question mark.

As for the CBs, we had Rugani, Benatia, Chiellini and Barzagli ready. Show me a club with stronger names than that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Real Madrid conceded 41 goals last year in la liga compared to our 27 conceded. Good defense doesn’t always win championships. Yet we are scoring more goals than Barcelona and Real so far.

Go figure.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy again :sergio:. Both Bonucci and Danny Alvez wanted Higuain'esque salary. Moreover, Dalves wanted to extend his contract for two years while he's already 35 and his lavish personality does not fit in Juve at all. Bonu head got bigger than Zach's balls combined and you can see the effects at Mulan currently. They were rotten apples, why do you blame the club and not the players?

As for the replacements, tell me what RB was available? City and Barcelona paid horrendous money for players like Walker, Danilo and Semcedo (or whatever his name is). Please don't come up with options like this Perreyra guy who is a huge question mark.

As for the CBs, we had Rugani, Benatia, Chiellini and Barzagli ready. Show me a club with stronger names than that.
Why do you always feel the need to defend the management? They made mistakes. Why can't you accept that?

Why do we always have to blame the players? Is it because it's more convenient and fits your narrative?

I'm not saying the players are completely guilt free, but we shouldn't just absolve the management of any responsibility.

They had time to find a better RB than De Sciglio, and should have probably pushed harder for a quality CB considering the fact that both Chiellini, who also happens to be injury prone, and Barza aren't getting any younger.

The management did an admirable job in adding depth and improving our attack; our midfield is also better. However, the defense has been weakened, so yes, we can and should question their decisions in that regard.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Chiellini is fit the entire year and Rugani starts performing on the field instead of inside his italian model, we are well set.

Should sign Meunier tho. Belgium NT will be 5x as good if we get some proper italian schooled defenders @Seven

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Bianconero81

He asked who would have anyone bought as a RB that was available and would have improved the squad? He is saying none were available and the ones that were happened to go for ridiculous fees.

So, the last summer who should our RB have been? Sometimes it’s better to wait for a market oppporunity that you know is coming up rather than spend to spend to appease fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - maybe Max said MDS and Höwedes were enough. Unfortunate they have been injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Or - he left Licht off the CL list in revolt to the board. Who knows :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Chiellini is fit the entire year and Rugani starts performing on the field instead of inside his italian model, we are well set.

Should sign Meunier tho. Belgium NT will be 5x as good if we get some proper italian schooled defenders @Seven
Yeah Meunier would be a good fit for us imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Bianconero81

He asked who would have anyone bought as a RB that was available and would have improved the squad? He is saying none were available and the ones that were happened to go for ridiculous fees.

So, the last summer who should our RB have been? Sometimes it’s better to wait for a market oppporunity that you know is coming up rather than spend to spend to appease fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - maybe Max said MDS and Höwedes were enough. Unfortunate they have been injured.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know Hust. That's not my job, but I feel we should've done something more.

If Max made those demands, then it's on him. :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
@Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He's a good guy and doesn't want to upset the bosses.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah Meunier would be a good fit for us imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
I think with Berna on the right, we need a marauding back that can keep the width, but also be aggressive towards silly peasant offensive wingers.

I recall Meunier having a baller game against Neymar in the first leg

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Meunier would be good indeed but I can't see PSG making their direct CL competitor stronger (us) cheaply. But who knows, maybe the PSG - Juve relation improved after concluding the Matuidi transfer.

As for the player himself, I don't know how he does it but he seems extremely effective. He's not fast, technically gifted or whatever but gets things done and that's what we need imo. We have 4 ultra offensive players upfront so he doesn't need to be the second coming of Dalves. Just be able to cross into the area and keep possession. On the top of his defensive duties of course.

Peace! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)