zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think so. Monaco sold Mbappe for 200M+, Borussia got 150M for Ousmane, Liverpool will sell (or already have, no idea) Coutinho for big bucks, Everton got 100M for Lukaku, Roma, even though they havent got that much for Salah etc.. he could technically be a replacement for either of them, anf hes a player that will be worth 50M+ easily in 1-2 years, probably even more. no brainer at 35M even with 1 year on his contract

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So far:

Douglas Costa
Bernardeschi
Matuidi
Howedes
Szczesny
De Sciglio
7.5/10 for me. I liked last seasons mercato better as we didn't waste time in securing our top targets. We've added some nice depth this season and beefed up our attack significantly. Had we signed another top CM and brought in Spinazzola, it would have been a near perfect mercato.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't think we need another CM if we're sticking with 4-2-3-1.

In this current market, it's very hard to find a midfielder better than Matuidi to partner Pjanic. Then you have Khedira, Marchisio and Bentancur as solid reliable back ups. Sturaro will be the bench's reserve.

That's 6 players competing for two positions.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i think so. Monaco sold Mbappe for 200M+, Borussia got 150M for Ousmane, Liverpool will sell (or already have, no idea) Coutinho for big bucks, Everton got 100M for Lukaku, Roma, even though they havent got that much for Salah etc.. he could technically be a replacement for either of them, anf hes a player that will be worth 50M+ easily in 1-2 years, probably even more. no brainer at 35M even with 1 year on his contract
I'll take your word for it, this new football world is foreign to me

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
wasnt there a plan to create an all american (north and south) super league? wont be long before billionaires start buying those SA clubs if that happens
I think the American teams would start to dominate. Chicago Fire, Montreal Impact, Philadelphia Union, San Jose Earthquakes, Colorado Rapids. Badass names for badass teams. No team would stand a chance.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think the American teams would start to dominate. Chicago Fire, Montreal Impact, Philadelphia Union, San Jose Earthquakes, Colorado Rapids. Badass names for badass teams. No team would stand a chance.
We need a MLS team with Juve in its name and it needs to be located in New Jersey. The coach has to be named Anthony and his assistant Vito

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)