j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Gives mercato a 9/10, we end the season with a double + CL finalist, changes the opinion to a disaster.

Tuz really attracts all kind of weirdos.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds like another fair-weather fan I know.

- - - Updated - - -

:shocked:
Why are you surprised? :p I think I'm quite fair :D

Midfield is marginally better, but I still expected more. Sturaro is still here, and we added a massive dud in De Sciglio; selling Bonucci and Alves weakened the defense, although I have high hopes for Rugani and Howedes is a good deal. We significantly improved our attacking depth, although I'm not psyched about Costa like most Tuzzers are.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why are you surprised? :p I think I'm quite fair :D

Midfield is marginally better, but I still expected more. Sturaro is still here, and we added a massive dud in De Sciglio; selling Bonucci and Alves weakened the defense, although I have high hopes for Rugani and Howedes is a good deal. We significantly improved our attacking depth, although I'm not psyched about Costa like most Tuzzers are.
Bonucci & Howedes cancel each other out. Only valid criticism IMO is Alves-MDS swap. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bonucci & Howedes cancel each other out
No they don't, that's BS and you know it.

There is no way this sentence would been uttered when we had Bonbon. He is at the minimum a top 3 CB, while Höwedes hardly even been a top player in his career.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
How the hell was last seasons mercato a disaster? :rofl:
It wasnt a disaster however it was poor. Its not that the players he signed werent good, they were great. However they (Pjanic and Higuain) were not players that could fit right into the team. There is a reason we changed formations and our football was so poor in the first half. Thankfully Allegri is a genius.

- - - Updated - - -

Good season, bad mercato.

Allegri was the reason we got as far as we did imo
ur right

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Some of us bitch about how abismal the Mercato has been. Yet again and again at the end of the season he drags us to glory and we always thank him at the end.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It wasnt a disaster however it was poor. Its not that the players he signed werent good, they were great. However they (Pjanic and Higuain) were not players that could fit right into the team. There is a reason we changed formations and our football was so poor in the first half. Thankfully Allegri is a genius.

- - - Updated - - -

ur right
That's ridiculous man. Some players need time to gel/get used to a new team and new tactics. Pjanic had a brilliant first season full of assists and free kick screamers, Higuain became a record goal-scorer in his first season here FFS. No idea where this narrative of "These players didn't fit in the team" came from. Those two, along with Dani Alves, all made significant contributions to a near treble winning season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)