JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So which transfer has worked out best? Pjanic? Higuain? Benatia?
Pjanic, we still have to wait. I don't know how long we just have to wait.
Higuain, it's not his fault that the team is not creating chances, we will see the best of him once we start ticking. When is that? We just have to wait.
Benatia came to an already amazing defence, now with the injuries it's his time to shine but he doesn't, we have to wait because the defence was already amazing.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
The only problem was believe re-discover Asa is even good enough for a sub player and don't push harder for another MF when he obviously knows Pogs was already out

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
We are still top of the League and CL group but for me personally I feel that not only does this current team just not play good football but is very unlikable compared to others past.

I used to love watching a Midfield of Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio and Pogba link up and play one touch football with Tevez, Morata and Lloriente.

BBC shutting down opponents with ease and have Lichtsteiner bombing up the right flank and Evra being solid up the left.

Even players like Pepe, Storari, Carecres and Giaccherini who were nothing special other than good for moral proved useful.

We had a Midfield with each player adding a mixture of youth, experience, vision, steel, heart, calmness ambition and decisiveness.

Perfect really. Such an exciting time to be a Juve fan and that was only 2 years ago.

Look at our Midfield now. I can't even be bothered to type their names.

Marotta has a lot of work to do.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think it's important to minimize squad turnover to some extent, that has always been a problem for us the past few years and goes a long way in explaining the difference in our form at the beginning of the seasons compared to the end.

Of course a lot of that turnover was not Marotta's fault, just something to keep in mind for future mercati :)D)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I think marotta's has to shoulder the blame for the turnover. There's no fight to keep our best players. In 2 years he's sold Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez, Coman because they asked to leave and Morata (partly his faul for that stupid buy back option).

The replacements in MF just haven't been good enough. Khedira is shit, Hernanes... Pjanic is an AM played completely out of position as a B2B midfielder.

He's failed to replace quality with quality

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think marotta's has to shoulder the blame for the turnover. There's no fight to keep our best players. In 2 years he's sold Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Tevez, Coman because they asked to leave and Morata (partly his faul for that stupid buy back option).

The replacements in MF just haven't been good enough. Khedira is shit, Hernanes... Pjanic is an AM played completely out of position as a B2B midfielder.

He's failed to replace quality with quality

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)