JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There are some players who need things to be perfect for them to do well. Pjanic is one of them and always has been, and the club knew that when they signed him. He's been average and is easy to pick out in a struggling team, but yeah it's a long season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We didn't overspend on Pjanic. That's nonsense. Now if Beppe was expecting replace Pogs with Mira, well, that was a very predictable mistake cuz they are very different players

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is the reason why I find myself posting in a "serious" manner less and less these days. This forum is a at times.
If you were asked to swap one member of our squad for another player who would you pick to get us ticking again?

Looking for this 'serious' baus, no Messi or Scirea plox

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pjanic was not overpriced and neither was he a bad buy. He's a great player, the entire team is playing like shit right now. He'll be an integral part of Juve soon.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pjanic was not overpriced and neither was he a bad buy. He's a great player, the entire team is playing like shit right now. He'll be an integral part of Juve soon.
Spot on.

I remember Nedved struggled massively in his first 6-7 months with us. Now I know that Nedved is on another level in terms of his talent and also his mentality in general, but Pjanic is too good of a player to constantly be this bad. We need another world class CM (alongside Marchisio) to lift the burden off Pjanic to let him express himself properly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree:

Perfectly said.

- - - Updated - - -

Spot on.

I remember Nedved struggled massively in his first 6-7 months with us. Now I know that Nedved is on another level in terms of his talent and also his mentality in general, but Pjanic is too good of a player to constantly be this bad. We need another world class CM (alongside Marchisio) to lift the burden off Pjanic to let him express himself properly.
We need drunken Arturo! :weee:

Imagine a Vidal-Marchisio-Pjanic midfield behind Dybala-Higuain.

We would destroy everyone.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Spot on.

nedved had the luxury of the likes of del pie, trez in attack and conte and davids in mid, and montero, thuram and buffon in defense and a coach in lippi.

and he was already boss level at lazio. he was a serie a winner already and wasn't a choker like pjanic.

if he was getting the ball and fucking it up thorough bad passes or bad dribbles, that's one thing where you go "okay give him time to adapt to new teammates and style of play" (this applies to dani alves)

but he goes missing for most of matches. as a mid, especially a "play maker" this is not something that can be easily or ever fixed because of his unwillingness to get involved.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The entire team plays like shit bc we dont have functioning midfield right now. Hope he identified summer targets for the middle and they better be some great ones.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The funniest thing is that a certain player who cost three times as much is getting the same kind of stick for not settling.
Is he really?

I mean, just immagine the reactions you'd read if it was, for example, Matri or Zaza who'd missed that sitter against Lyon. It wouldn't be pretty.
Now, on the other hand, we're coming up with excuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)