juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Heldt revealed about Draxler's transfer:
“At the end of last season, Julian came to me and expressly said that he wanted to leave the club. I told him that we would consider any offers that came in for him, but I also tried to convince him until the end to stay in light of the new sporting direction that we’re now taking.

“It was clear for us that we would only agree to any transfer if the offer matched our valuation."
Beppe should learn a thing or two from Heldt.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Heldt revealed about Draxler's transfer:
“At the end of last season, Julian came to me and expressly said that he wanted to leave the club. I told him that we would consider any offers that came in for him, but I also tried to convince him until the end to stay in light of the new sporting direction that we’re now taking.

“It was clear for us that we would only agree to any transfer if the offer matched our valuation."
Beppe should learn a thing or two from Heldt.
:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lethargic and complacent. That is what characterized Beppe's attitude towards the tail-end of the mercato. After starting off so well, he dropped one "WTF" bomb after another on us. Firstly, selling Vidal. Then, getting rid of Coman. Finally, "surprising" us with the acquisition of an Inter reject :howler:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Germans. Simply better businessmen.
No. Heldt is an asshole for not accepting our terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is heldt? does his team play in cl final? Wait, ..
what is his team?
Perspective you simplistic buffoon. Are Schalke the biggest team in Germany? What is their revenue/turnover? Can we compare that club's history to ours?

Jupentus

Jul 29, 2015
No. Heldt is an asshole for not accepting our terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Perspective you simplistic buffoon. Are Schalke the biggest team in Germany? What is their revenue/turnover? Can we compare that club's history to ours?
Well,
he sold draxler 36 to wolfsburg, if ours proposal is 30..how come he prefers 6m and "give up" or lower his competitivenes to his domestic rivals? Lack of ambition? Lack of prestige? Because this heldt guy said that is the true proper value..what? 6m to strengthen rival and weaked him self?

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I think I give up, Marotta will simply almost never bring in close to established or very high potential players. I'm astonished we even managed to get Dybala, the rest of the time it will be just searching in the trash cans of other teams, looking for "deals" and "market opportunities".

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Money spent this mercato :
In:
Dybala-€32m +€8m
Alex Sandro-€26m
Mandzukic-€19m + €2m
Hernanes-€11m
Zaza-€18m
Pereyra-€14m
Lemina-€1.5m + €10m
Khedira-€0
Neto-€0

Total : €120m + €20m

Out :

Vidal-€37m + €3m
Berardi-€10m
Ogbonna-€11m +€2m
Coman-€5m + €2m*
Sorensen-€2.5m
PDC-Loan
Isla-Loan
Llorente-€0
Tevez-€0**
Pirlo-€0

Total : €55.5m + €7m

Gross spend : €120m + €20m
Net Spend : €65.5m + €13m

*€21m likely to be received in 2017
**€6.5m will be received for Tevez transfer in December but the options we paid on Cristaldo , Pavon and paying loan fee for Vadala cancels it out so dint include it.

This is more like a simplistic version of our transfer business this summer.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
In:

Out :

It would be interesting to see the whole calculation with the saved and new salaries.
I read some comments on Gazzetta that Juve gets to save about 16m on salary from the Llorente deal.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
In:
Dybala-€32m +€8m
Alex Sandro-€26m
Mandzukic-€19m + €2m
Hernanes-€11m
Zaza-€18m
Pereyra-€14m
Lemina-€1.5m + €10m
Khedira-€0
Neto-€0

Out :

Vidal-€37m + €3m
Berardi-€10m
Ogbonna-€11m +€2m
Coman-€5m + €2m*
Sorensen-€2.5m
PDC-Loan
Isla-Loan
Llorente-€0
Tevez-€0**
Pirlo-€0

*€21m likely to be received in 2017
**€6.5m will be received for Tevez transfer in December but the options we paid on Cristaldo , Pavon and paying loan fee for Vadala cancels it out so dint include it.

This is more like a simplistic version of our transfer business this summer.

Just a few things, it doesn't matter actually you get them right but just to let you know :-

There's a 2 million bonus for Hernanes. For Lemina, its a dry loan, and if we pay 0.5 by end of this month , we get the option to buy him at 9.5 , with a bonus of 1 million.
Cuadrado on dry loan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)