Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Shameful performance. And why do people here care how much revenue the club makes? It's not like we profit from that lol. As long as the club doesn't break the FFP rules is all I care about. The worshipping of management by some Juve supporters has gone too far

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Shameful performance. And why do people here care how much revenue the club makes? It's not like we profit from that lol. As long as the club doesn't break the FFP rules is all I care about. The worshipping of management by some Juve supporters has gone too far
I don't care about the revenue. I like a finanically healthy club, because it means I will still be able to support them in 10 years time. Other than that I could not care less.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
14/15-------------15/16------------- Status

Buffon ------------- Buffon ------------- (same)
Storari ------------- Neto -------------(improvement)
Rubinho ------------- Rubinho------------- (same)

Bonucci ------------- Bonucci -------------(same)
Chiellini ------------- Chiellini -------------(same)
Barzagli ------------- Barzagli------------- (regression due to age)
Ogbonna ------------- Rugani ------------- (improvement)

Licht ------------- Licht ------------- (regression due to age)
Caceres ------------- Caceres -------------(improvement due to fitness)
Evra ------------- Evra ------------- (regression due to age)
Padoin ------------- Padoin ------------- (same)
Matiello ------------- Sandro ------------- (improvement)

Vidal ------------- Khedira------------- (regression due to lower quality and bad fitness)
Pirlo ------------- Lemina -------------(regression)
Marchisio ------------- Marchisio------------- (same)
Pogba ------------- Pogba ------------- (improvement due to player development)
Pereyra ------------- Pereyra ------------- (improvement due to player development)
Sturaro ------------- Sturaro ------------- (improvement due to player development)
Asamoah ------------- Asamoah -------------(improvement due to fitness)
Romulo ------------- Isla ------------- ($#@! this $#@!)

Tevez ------------- Dybala ------------- (regression due to lower quality atm)
Morata ------------- Morata ------------- (improvement due to player development)
Llorente ------------- Mandzukic -------------(improvement)
Coman ------------- Hernases? -------------($#@! this)
Matri ------------- Zaza ------------- (improvement)
Pepe ------------- Cuadrado ------------- (improvement)
jesus fuckin' christ, this looks like a very different team.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What really worries me about Marotta is hes inability to sign prolific players especially offensive talent. Next year we will most likely sell Pogba and Marotta. We will probably get somewhere between 110-130 combined. Ideally the money should be invested in 2 or 3 World class players. Instead I think he will buy 5-6 really good players for 20-25 mio a piece. He seems unable or unwilling to splash the cash for only a couple of players. Marotta did an excellent job building this squad from scratch but I must admid I have my doubts if he is able to take us any further than this. Honestly would you guyes trust Marotta with a 130 mio. Euro?

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
What really worries me about Marotta is hes inability to sign prolific players especially offensive talent. Next year we will most likely sell Pogba and Marotta. We will probably get somewhere between 110-130 combined. Ideally the money should be invested in 2 or 3 World class players. Instead I think he will buy 5-6 really good players for 20-25 mio a piece. He seems unable or unwilling to splash the cash for only a couple of players. Marotta did an excellent job building this squad from scratch but I must admid I have my doubts if he is able to take us any further than this. Honestly would you guyes trust Marotta with a 130 mio. Euro?

I dont trust him with a dollar

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Götze, Isco, Draxler..

If there is always one thing you can count on is that Beppe will fail to sign the big target of all summer and instead sign a massive 'wtf'.
Man, every damn year. Its unbelievable how often I've had this feeling.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Götze, Isco, Draxler..

If there is always one thing you can count on is that Beppe will fail to sign the big target of all summer and instead sign a massive 'wtf'.
Do you like the feeling when we win titles every year? :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Götze, Isco, Draxler..

Maybe you should lower your expectations, because if Draxler was difficult then Götze is extremely unlikely, and Isco is basically delusional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)