Giraudo replies Elkann (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Giraudo stoppa Elkann: "La Juve che vince non sorride"

Antonio Giraudo non le manda a dire. Anzi le dice davvero tutte, frenando gli entusiasmi del giovane Lapo Elkann, rampollo della famiglia Agnelli, che tutti danno per futuro dirigente bianconero.

Ieri, il giovane imprenditore Fiat aveva parlato della necessita' che lo stile juventino fosse piu' sorridente; oggi, la secca replica dell'ad bianconero: "Senza sorrisi in questi ultimi 10 anni abbiamo vinto 5 scudetti, abbiamo disputato 16 finali di coppe e vinte 8, abbiamo avuto 2 palloni d'oro e siamo la prima societa' ad avere vinto 3 Viareggio consecutivi. La Juve secondo 'L'Equipe' e' la numero uno come risultati in Europa e tra le piu' solide economicamente senza che gli Agnelli in questi ultimi 10 anni abbiano dovuto mettere denaro". E sugli apprezzamenti a Cassano risponde cosi': "Ci fa tornare il sorriso perche' il parlare di Cassano ci fa pensare che la proprieta' voglia tornare ad investire come fanno Moratti e Berlusconi. Questa novita' dell'ambizione del voler investire nella Juventus ci da' la possibilita' di fare qualcosa d'importante e ho gia' detto a Moggi di muoversi e di fare come Abramovich e Berlusconi".

Un tono polemico, insomma, anche se il dirigente bianconero poi placa la sua vena critica quando gli si chiede di Del Piero: "Alex e' un campione vero e un grande capitano. Per me e per la Juve sara' un perno importante sul quale costruire il futuro".

Translation:

Giraudo stops Elkann: Juve the winner doesnt smile

Giraudo doesnt have any troubles with saying it all, stopping the enthusiasm of Lapo Elkann, Agnelli grandson and probable future boss for juventini.
Yesterday, the young FIAT bussinesmen talk about the necesity that Juventus style become more " smiling": today, the reply of Giraudo : " without smiling, in the last ten years we had won 5 scudetti,, played 16 cup finals and and wining 8 times, we had two "ballon de`Or and being the first society to win 3 viareggio consecutives. La Juve, said by "L Èquipe" is the numer one in results in Europe and between the most economically solid, without making the Agnelli family to spendt money in the team for the last ten years.
About Elkann desires to bring Cassano to Juve he was very ironic: "That makes me smile, because leads me to think that they want to invest in the team again, has Moratti and Berlusconi do. This desire to invest money in Juventus will give us the chance to do very important things and im telling Moggi to be ready for moving and deciding as Abramovich and Berlusconi"

A Controversial tone, indeed, but that critic spirits disappears when asked about Delpiero: A true champion and a great Capitan. For me and for Juve , he will be an important piece for constructing the future"

From the moment that Gianni Agnelli disappear, an slow but constant breech has open between the remanent of the Agnelli Family (Elkann brothers) and the Triade (Moggi, Giraudo, Bettega).
I know that sooner or later, Elkann brothers will take command of the Juve ship. What worries me is that, right now and for the last ten years, our team has been sucessful due to efficient administration and an agresive and money minded policy transfer that give us the power to be between the best without spending half what they had. And , lets recognise it, that has been Giraudo-Moggi the responsibles for this.

The Elkann-Agnelli are not willing to invest in Juve, neither are in condition to do so, because the financial situation in FIAT. But they dont agree with the triade way to run the club, and they will sack them when they get the power to do so... What will happen with the team then ?...

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think they'll need the consent of the board of directors first. And anyway at 26 i think the Elkann dude, has someway to go yet, before having the capacity to take important decisions at a club, built by his beloved uncle.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Elkan should realize the sort of financial management that goes on in Juve, we probably have the best. We are the biggest team to be having so little money. Too bad he won't be able to put any money into Juve, if he wants to change Juve then consider giving Juve better financial support.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
My god, Lapo seems a younger version of Moratti :stress:
Doesn't he know when to remain silent? After bologna-juve he declared that he was ashamed by the way juve won (robbing, according to him), before palermo-juve he donated a fiat to Toni, after the game he said he was happy Palermo won, because it is one of his 2 faourite teams.
Just what we need :groan:

He himself declared that he doesn't understand a lot of football and that he would want cassano because of "his difficult childhood".
Brilliant, Lapo! I'm sure that the Fiat's workers that have remained jobless and their children will be pleased to hear your corcerns about poor Cassano :yuck:
And since the family won't put money in Juve because of Fiat's problems (and rightly so), he should do his job (he's one of the marketing responsables at Fiat), continue to attend all the parties known to the human race with his actress girlfriend and leave juve in the hands of who actually knows how to move in the football world!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
we have enough problems these days to deal with & such a problem is too early to talk about though i know that something will be shown with respect to this issue

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
My god, Lapo seems a younger version of Moratti :stress:
Doesn't he know when to remain silent? After bologna-juve he declared that he was ashamed by the way juve won (robbing, according to him), before palermo-juve he donated a fiat to Toni, after the game he said he was happy Palermo won, because it is one of his 2 faourite teams.
Just what we need :groan:

He himself declared that he doesn't understand a lot of football and that he would want cassano because of "his difficult childhood".
Brilliant, Lapo! I'm sure that the Fiat's workers that have remained jobless and their children will be pleased to hear your corcerns about poor Cassano :yuck:
And since the family won't put money in Juve because of Fiat's problems (and rightly so), he should do his job (he's one of the marketing responsables at Fiat), continue to attend all the parties known to the human race with his actress girlfriend and leave juve in the hands of who actually knows how to move in the football world!

we should be ok as long as we have the big 3

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

we should be ok as long as we have the big 3
I guess that this is the problem: their contract ends in 2006 and there are a lot of rumors about Giraudo going working for Fiat and Moggi starting working for inter in the future..
And last, but not least, it is rumored that Jaki (Lapo's brother, the real heir of the Agnelli's empire) doesn't love the triade very much.

OP
Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    To get a real picture of this, just remember how we were nothing the ten years before the Triade begun managing the team...

Its probable that, after Moggi, Bettega will be GD and DP will take Bettega position...but it seems Elkann doesnt like Bettega or DP anymore.....

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++[/B

Oh please... thats not what elkann said... Your jus manipulating his words.

He said :

"I don’t get involved in transfer policy but I really do like Cassano," said the FIAT marketing director.

"I seem to remember that he was the best Italian player at the 2004 European Championship Finals."

The 26-year-old added: "Cassano is a youngster who had a difficult childhood and he’s difficult to manage because he has a strong character.

"But he does some extraordinary things on the pitch and if he’s well looked after, then he can become the best Italian player ever."
    Not quite how you described it, is it!

Elkann is a good man and a top business man... he knows what hes doing on the financial side and cares about the club and especially cares about the agnelli vision of juventus.

He knows what bits he will get involved in and what bits to leave for others for the good of the club... We are in safe hands with Elkann

We also have to face facts.. what ever they do for us and however much i like them both at our club... giraudo is a criminal and moggi a cheat

OP
    Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

He said :

Not quite how you described it, is it!

Elkann is a good man and a top business man... he knows what hes doing on the financial side and cares about the club and especially cares about the agnelli vision of juventus.

He knows what bits he will get involved in and what bits to leave for others for the good of the club... We are in safe hands with Elkann

We are in safe hands with Elkann ?....how do you know it ???? At least, Moggi-Giraudo had demonstrated they know how to do the job.....And i dont think Lapo is following is grandfather vision about juventus...Moggi and Giraudo are doing it....

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    I don't think that Bettega would be able to do Moggi's job and without Giraudo we are screwed. Let's just hope that the family will decide to leave juve in their hands, while they busy themselves with Fiat...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

We are in safe hands with Elkann ?....how do you know it ???? At least, Moggi-Giraudo had demonstrated they know how to do the job.....And i dont think Lapo is following is grandfather vision about juventus...Moggi and Giraudo are doing it....
    Do you actually know anything about Elkann??

Who he is?
    what he stands for?
    Have you ever listened to what he has to say, his thoughts about the club, his relationship with his family
    What he does and has done etc etc etc etc.... If you did you wouldnt be questioning him

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

Oh no, I'm not manipulating anything, I'm just reporting what I read in the interview in its original language.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

Oh no, I'm not manipulating anything, I'm just reporting what I read in the interview in its original language.
    Well then it was a manipulated interview... as i heard what he said replayed on the radio in his own voice... and he said what was printed above in the english translation from football italia

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

Well then it was a manipulated interview... as i heard what he said replayed on the radio in his own voice... and he said what was printed above in the english translation from football italia
    Wonderful, then. But that changes only the reason why he wants cassano, the rest still remains and I don't like it.

OP
    Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17

Who he is?
    what he stands for?
    Have you ever listened to what he has to say, his thoughts about the club, his relationship with his family
    What he does and has done etc etc etc etc.... If you did you wouldnt be questioning him
    yes-
    I had read my share about him....and i like him, dont misunderstood me.I think he is intelligent and good businessman, he want to take the torch of the family and keep it up, etc....but that doesnt mean he is the right guy to take the juve ship.As a decorative figure, maybe he can be, but we need people like Moggi and Giraudo if we want our team to keep on top....just look at Moratti, he is a fantastic person, he loves football, he wants to put Inter at the top....look at the results....

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Paul, could you explain the Cassano story? Why exactly does Elkann want him as some kind of FIAT posterboy? Why Cassano specifically?

OP
    Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    Juve, Lapo Elkann non fa polemiche: "Non rispondo a Giraudo"

Non vuole fare ulteriori polemiche il nipote di Gianni Agnelli, Lapo Elkann, dopo il botta e risposta con l'amministratore delegato dela Juventus Antonio Giraudo. Elkann si era augurato di poter vedere una Juventus piu' simpatica ("con uno 'smile' sulle magliette") e con Cassano tra i nuovi acquisti.Giraudo non ha gradito l'appunto sottolineando come "in dieci anni la Juve abbia vinto tutto senza 'smile' e senza aiuti dagli Agnelli".A questo punto Lapo Elkann ha gettato acqua sul fuoco: "Nella vita parlano i fatti - ha detto il rampollo della famiglia Agnelli - mi sembra inopportuno replicare a Giraudo. Non amo le polemiche, sono soltanto una perdita di tempo. Mi accontento di vendere le macchine e venderle bene".(Tuttosport)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

Who he is?
    what he stands for?
    Few here do,so why don't you share what you know with us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)