Giraudo replies Elkann (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++
if we became like what I think the article is assuming.. I mean buying any available "superstar" out there, then, I'm affraid I'll lose my enthusiasm to cheer for the old lady.. like I lost mine toward chelsea and Real..
c'mon dont give up, we have to stay royal to juve even if we have to buy ronaldinio,nesta, vieira, sheva, etc:D
it could have been worse,:angel:

The hole thing about juventus heir, makes me really nervous and anxius,
even the talks affect our stability as a team,
i am afraid the great changes to come,
juve may loose its caracter, the juve we know, the juve we love.
We have to accept though thats changes will come someday,
moggi giraudo and bettega wont live forever anyway,
but i believe the best way is to loose them slowly, one by one
for someone equel if not better, great attention is needed, they are too important, as they know our secrets and tactics,
juve for know had one of the best management of the world,
hardly anyone can do it better (juve will loose power there without them)
and imagine our moggi working for inters money (our enemies will gain power there with them)

OP
Eaglesnake_1

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

c'mon dont give up, we have to stay royal to juve even if we have to buy ronaldinio,nesta, vieira, sheva, etc:D
    it could have been worse,:angel:

The hole thing about juventus heir, makes me really nervous and anxius,
    even the talks affect our stability as a team,
    i am afraid the great changes to come,
    juve may loose its caracter, the juve we know, the juve we love.
    We have to accept though thats changes will come someday,
    moggi giraudo and bettega wont live forever anyway,
    but i believe the best way is to loose them slowly, one by one
    for someone equel if not better, great attention is needed, they are too important, as they know our secrets and tactics,
    juve for know had one of the best management of the world,
    hardly anyone can do it better (juve will loose power there without them)
    and imagine our moggi working for inters money (our enemies will gain power there with them)
    Your not the only one to feel uncomfortable with future changes in the Juve management Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega has being our best asset in the last twelve years and scudetti, cups and world recognision demonstrates it.

But deeper, i feel a strong sense of confidence in the general future of the team.Historically, our team has showed a unique sense of character, determination and class.Lets hope than one of the Elkann brothers has enough DNA of Gianni Agnelli in his blood to become the real leader for our team.
    In the meantime, i had some suggestions for the Agnelli-Elkann boys, concerning future managers of Juve:

In the position of Antonio Giraudo.....Luca di Montezumolo

In the position of Luciano Moggi.....Roberto Bettega

In the position of Roberto Bettega....Alessandro del Piero

Im shure Gianni Agnelli would like this ..... :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    im al for investing in the club. he isnt wrong, i think the team needs to spend abit of money and buy some important players for defence and midfield. i wouldnt mind seeing the team splash out on ronaldinho or cassano. we do need them, regardless of what the coach or directors say.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Your not the only one to feel uncomfortable with future changes in the Juve management Giraudo, Moggi and Bettega has being our best asset in the last twelve years and scudetti, cups and world recognision demonstrates it.

But deeper, i feel a strong sense of confidence in the general future of the team.Historically, our team has showed a unique sense of character, determination and class.Lets hope than one of the Elkann brothers has enough DNA of Gianni Agnelli in his blood to become the real leader for our team.
    In the meantime, i had some suggestions for the Agnelli-Elkann boys, concerning future managers of Juve:

In the position of Antonio Giraudo.....Luca di Montezumolo

In the position of Luciano Moggi.....Roberto Bettega

In the position of Roberto Bettega....Alessandro del Piero

Im sure Gianni Agnelli would like this ..... :D
    Great Agnelli was a special man, he was one of the biggest men in italy,
    i dont trust DNA, u cannot inherit perfection, our team was controlled by a man who knew what to do and have the judgement to choose the right man for the right job and the power to bring him in,
    he was for sure a greater caracter than moggi, giraudo and even Montezumolo (i admire and respect the last one, it seems his has the quality for the job but he hasnt time for juve and football now, he might be prooved overrated) he had the power to control them.
    Bettega imo cant take moggis place, noone cant lie like moggi.

My point is a dont trust the young Elkann brothers to run the club as Agnelli did, imo the power cant be inherited, if u dont own it, u will loose it if u had it, just as a birth gift,
    i know soon or later juve will find her "head",
    i hope we wont suffer long time till everything is resolved.
    Let the best man win, juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)