Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (2 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
Say what you want about the Cobolli, but we are a club that's signing players, making money, new stadium on the way and he slates inter every chance he gets. He's won me over for the meantime.

Forza Cobolli!

Aug 1, 2006
OMFG he has spoken to the media and said he wishes for Milan to win the Derby della Madonnina, seeing that Inter are our main rivals for this year's scudetto!

what the hell is up what that? i understand when an average juve fan says something like that, but hearing a statement like that from a president of an institution like Juventus, really really sucks balls. Since when are we relying on other team's result?!
in stead of focusing his statements solely on our own team, he speaks of hoping our main rival will drop points, even at this early point of the season. :wallbang:

srsly dude, srsly i'm so fuckin pissed off atm :wallbang:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
like i said, it'd be normal not to hear stuff like that from a man in his position. he has no class at all.

FUCK PIGLI !
You should know that by the forum rules you are not allowed to insult Juventus players and staff. Make sure you remember that for next time. And a small advice for you, read the rules, you got a link to them when you first registered on the forums.

Aug 1, 2006
How should he have answered the question ("Who do you prefer winning this weekend's derby?") then?

Nothing he could possibly answer would satisfy all fans.
Ok, so he had to choose. He chose Milan over Inter. But at the same time, he coulda replied that he couldn't care more or less for that particular result, that top priority thing for him and everyone in the staff is how Juventus performs and ultimately how Juve wins as much as possible. Even if those things go without saying it, i'd expected him to reply in such a manner.
You should know that by the forum rules you are not allowed to insult Juventus players and staff. Make sure you remember that for next time. And a small advice for you, read the rules, you got a link to them when you first registered on the forums.
duty acknowledged.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
channel 4

Cobolli Gigli to step down?

Monday 5 October, 2009

There are reports in the Italian Press that claim Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is about to step down from his position as President of Juventus.

Cobolli Gigli took charge of the Bianconeri in 2006 when the infamous 'triad' were caught up in the Calciopoli scandal.

Jean-Claude Blanc, Juventus' chief executive, is said to be the favourite to take over the everyday running of the club.

Sources close to Juventus say that a decision will be announced next Monday with Blanc assuming control from October 26.

The reasoning behind Cobolli Gigli's rumoured departure remains unclear.

Juventus have gone four games without a win, but their form isn't believed to have influenced his decision.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
channel 4

Cobolli Gigli to step down?

Monday 5 October, 2009

There are reports in the Italian Press that claim Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is about to step down from his position as President of Juventus.

Cobolli Gigli took charge of the Bianconeri in 2006 when the infamous 'triad' were caught up in the Calciopoli scandal.

Jean-Claude Blanc, Juventus' chief executive, is said to be the favourite to take over the everyday running of the club.

Sources close to Juventus say that a decision will be announced next Monday with Blanc assuming control from October 26.

The reasoning behind Cobolli Gigli's rumoured departure remains unclear.

Juventus have gone four games without a win, but their form isn't believed to have influenced his decision.
:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)