Giovanni Cobolli Gigli (3 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Cue the Whitney Houston track.

Thanks for being there at our darkest hour, Gigli. But we really need someone in the triad who doesn't remind us all of a horrible movie starring J Lo and Ben Affleck.
:lol: that was an awful movie

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thanks for all the work you've done. You took control at our darkest hour and done a pretty good job considering the circumstances.

Blanc will be a sensible and fine choice as president, but he is not a football man.

I want to see John Elkann as president one day. The man bleeds black and white. Too bad he's a coke head lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats Lapo, John is the one with the curly girlish hair, ze big boss has girlish hair. And he is pretty much the Fiat President, so he doesnt need to be club president.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Blanc will be Executive President, which is not the same as the largely ceremonial position that Gigli held. In truth Blanc has been running the club on a day to day basis for the last 3 years as Chief Executive. I don't think a lot of things will change now since only a figurehead has stepped down.
I don't think Elkann will become Juventus President since he is groomed to take over the entire Agnelli Empire and would have too many things on his plate to do the Juve job properly.

Jul 2, 2006
You can't be a good president and nice guy in same time. He tried and failed. anyway, good luck in your next job. I also have doubts about our new president. a French businessman without passion, who doesn't know a shit about football. This is not what we need since we are not just a trading establishment.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
@Mark, Capitano

what's up with Cobollo's comments about Zingaro?

it seems Vieri's comments about Farsopoli is real as well. if Firenzeviola.it is reliable.
Nothing special.

He said we had to rebuild the squad at the time. Some players were loyal (to the shirt), others weren't and left. One of those that left was Zlatan. And he has since then "proven" he is a "zingaro", but a sympathetic one.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He just called him a pleasant zingaro. He talked how he left us:blah: :blah: :blah: and also about getting ONE scudetto back if good things happen in the Napoli courts.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He also adds that the scudetti are 29, that the calciopoli decision was very harsh(sum of venial facts turned into a mortal sin but theres was no evidence of irregularities)...

That's what our clean and not corrupted ex-Prez said.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
His first words as president of Juventus were these: "Vincenti, friendly and transparent."

He believes that his objective has been achieved?

During my administration we have been promoted in A, third and second place. What could have been done better ... We started with a disastrous situation, with a company that had been almost destroyed. And in a short time we have now shown at the top, fighting for prestigious goals"

He said well, it arrived in a society nearly destroyed. And the fans think, even today, then "you" you've broken up, without even defending it, refusing to resort to the appropriate forums ...

From the outside it is easy to talk to who does not know how things really went. We had initially decided to submit to the Tar a precedent that would have caused the blocking of the championships. After some 'days, though, we felt very encouraging signals from Uefa, or that if we went forward we would have been excluded from all international competition. So after a long meeting at the end of August (2006 ed), it was decided unanimously to withdraw the appeal, even if reluctantly"

Some argues that the waiver of Tar has been decided by the "stairs" from Montezemolo ...

I had also heard some voices, but they are only joke. Again, the decision to withdraw the appeal was taken unanimously by all members of the Board of Directors. No man or Exor Fiat told us how to behave. And 'choice was shared by all.

If you had been in place for Zaccone, would have acted the same way?

Contextualizing the situation at that time there was no other choice to make. Do not forget that Juventus had been sought in a minor league demotion of B. Plus we did not have much material on hand to defend ourselves. If these new intercepts were first raised, we would definitely here to tell another story ....

Really talk about the latest developments in the process of Naples. What do you expect?

The first thing to do is to immediately remove from the dashboard that famous title for Inter. After the release of the last interception I think there are more doubts on this. Would be a major step, indeed do not understand why they lose again this time. Then the Juventus will do well to demand the return of badges. Have been won on the field, players have made great sacrifices to win them over. It will be difficult, however, have them back, almost impossible. I do not believe much.

During his management have now taken the distance by Moggi and Giraudo ...

I honestly have never expressed a personal evaluation of past management. Once arrived I took note of what I was told on the old leadership. I had only been called upon to manage a company that had just been listed, with an independent Board of Directors by the majority. I wish, however, to repeat that I have been and are still friends with Giraudo, even if we no longer see you. And I have nothing against Moggi.

After his "removal" (October 2009 ed) the team began to climb the charts, but on the contrary ... 's just a coincidence?

I would be presumptuous to say it's just a coincidence. During my experience there was a different environment, a compact and solid relationship between team and management. A group with certain values, which gave us memorable feats such as the extraordinary night in Madrid. And then see a player like Del Piero applause from all around the Bernabeu is priceless. Incredible emotions that I come back often to mind

In your opinion who is the main cause of this disastrous season? It 'just that the coach is always the scapegoat?

I do not like to talk about scapegoats. Instead of responsibility. That is all, not a single person. I think this summer's market choices have been agreed with coaching, leadership and society, so do not crucify only Del Neri.. For example do not understand why Diego has been sold, he deserved another chance. Because I am sure that this team would make a difference. Just three days ago I was reviewing a Roma-Juve 1-3, where the Brazilian was amazing. I do not think that suddenly becomes a nag ....

Full interview here

http://translate.googleusercontent....=46090&usg=ALkJrhitWKlNYxxWGifkTBOShWx55Md4ng

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Cobolli Gigli blasts Juve chiefs

Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli blasted the current administration. “We reached the Champions League twice.”
The Turin giants won’t be in Europe at all this season after finishing in seventh place, while last year they scraped into the Europa League.

“As a fan I am very disappointed. This was a campaign below anybody’s expectations,” said the man who took charge in Serie B after the Calciopoli scandal of 2006.

“It’s a shame, as after the descent into Serie B we reached the Champions League twice. Something must’ve gone wrong this time.

“Will I go to see Juve in the stadium? No, never again.”

FI

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooo :cry:

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Cobolli Gigli blasts Juve chiefs
“Will I go to see Juve in the stadium? No, never again.”

FI

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooo :cry:
Farmer Hoggot would do well to stay away from our beautiful new stadium the old fuck :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)