Gilardino to Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, I guess Moggi did not want to give Gilardino a starting role so early in his career, so Alberto was passed on. But the Roma officials would gladly give Gila a starting role, along with Cassano. I guess Moggi and Capello want someone older, like either Vieri or Morientes, to lead the attack. I just hope a young replacement will be found now for those two old fogies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

I definitely wanted Gila too. And I am leery of Zlatan and his temper tantrums. But I am less concerned about that now with Capello at the helm.
Well temper tantrums are something that can be worked out; its a mental thing that, with help, can be resolved. A good coach can help with that. I wonder what Zlatan would do with a more forward role, like Trezeguet's spot. He certainly has a great touch for the ball, but I wonder about his positional instinct when it comes to goal poaching in the box. Zlatan does have the touch to become a great goalscorer.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
of course we will. it can be either zlatan or cave or someone else. but first in the list is vieri
Oh yeah... I wonder what Capello's attitude towards Vieri is...

I really want him to make it to Juve...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
yeah i guess it will be great to have bobo back, but if this happeneds it means that in 2 years we should buy new forward, as vieri has only 1 or 2 good seasons left

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Dont count Divaio in. Capello is making is bye-bye list and the first of the list was Divaio, followed by Tudor and Thuram......
That news is bull****. Di Vaio would only go in a swap deal, but is likely to stay, Thuram will stay, and Tudor can go.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Juventus: Con Capello Nedved Resta e Thuram Parte
Lun 31 Mag, 10:35 AM

(AGI) Torino, 31 mag. - Capello cambia in corsa le strategie di mercato: restano Maresca e Nedved, Di Vaio, Thuram e Tudor verso l'addio. Il repentino arrivo in bianconero di Fabio Capello cambia le carte in tavola sul mercato della Juve, che in previsione della gestione Deschamps stava già battendo alcune strade, per il momento, dimenticate. Bloccata ad esempio, su ordine del tecnico, ogni trattativa per la cessione di Enzo Maresca e Pavel Nedved, sui quali il tecnico punta molto per il rilancio juventino. Sempre più probabile invece l'addio del croato Tudor, molto richiesto dall'Ajax, di Di Vaio, che sarebbe sempre più chiuso con l'arrivo di Chevanton, e di Lilian Thuram, che al contrario col francese Deschamps sarebbe stato un punto fermo.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Then ,we will bring a Gilardino with more experience.....
... but he will then cost something like $30 - $35 million if he keeps playing the way he does.

It is a gamble though. Roma is not Parma. Gilardino will either be as good as he was this year, or, very possible, he won't score even a quarter of what he did this season.

But Cassano - Gilardino does sounds quite scary to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)