Gilardino to Juve (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well temper tantrums are something that can be worked out; its a mental thing that, with help, can be resolved. A good coach can help with that. I wonder what Zlatan would do with a more forward role, like Trezeguet's spot. He certainly has a great touch for the ball, but I wonder about his positional instinct when it comes to goal poaching in the box. Zlatan does have the touch to become a great goalscorer.
thats my concern as well.... i afraid that his better dribbling ability will be counter productive to his goal poaching abilitiy which is more important.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
I've read on sports.it, that Parma demands €25 mln for Gila and €7 for Ferrari.
I don't believe that Gial may cost € 25 mln. Just one succesful season doesn't mean that he is a mega-star.

Jul 28, 2002
as usual bark :D

Imo cavenaghi has outstanding technical ability, both control and shooting, he may drif out of games but, he scores for fun....imo fabiano is kinda like shearer, somink we could do with, but not a very serie a player.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

He onley has italian passport but like Diego he doestn a word of Italian.
U saying u wouldnt take diego/cavenaghi cos he doesnt speak italian??

I think the passport is a MASSIVE benefit to us as he would break the Non EU player quota.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

U saying u wouldnt take diego/cavenaghi cos he doesnt speak italian??

I think the passport is a MASSIVE benefit to us as he would break the Non EU player quota.
No no no,I would take the instantly if I would get the chance.......but "part Italian" is a little too much. Trez is part argentinian....he s been living there,played there knows the language.......you know what I mean...

Jul 28, 2002
its like me saying im part iranian but i cant speak a word of it, so im not really part iranian?? :D... i get what u mean, but cav is part italian, doesnt mean he has to be able to speak the lingo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
AWESOME!!! Another Aussie to add to the list!

I'm seriously considering making an Australian Juve thread :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)