Gilardino to Juve (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
i read on sport.it website that Gilardino said that he was 1 step away from a move to Juve but now it seems to have all died down.

i think that Parma where asking too much and will not take any players in a swap deal cause they need money, which scared Moggi away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
if they are asking for this amount of money i really dont see him going to Roma, they just dont have the money to finance this kind of deal.

Aug 26, 2003
yes but many clubs spend a lot of money even if they have debts!! but hopefully he will not join roma and choose Juve and that Moggi makes a good solution for both clubs without spending to much money!

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
its not gonna be as easy next season when teams are in debt, not see much about it but isnt there a real about you will not be able to play in Seria A or champions league if your club is in debt or some sort

Totti

May 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Im afraid Roma will have the two best strikers in the world some years in to the future, Cassano and Gilardino furfill each other perfect. The future duo of Azzurri too.
Agree with u brother :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Trez has given an interview to Tuttosport, in which he said that Capello phones him and asked him to continue with Juventus.

I've received this info in an email from a friend, so I don't guarantee that it's 100% true.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I remmember once i read that gilardino said that he loves juve and hopes to be a juve player , know he loves to be roma player :confused:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I remmember once i read that gilardino said that he loves juve and hopes to be a juve player , know he loves to be roma player :confused:
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Gila's saying all this to advance his career? He'd be stupid not to act interested in joining big clubs who want to sign him. Honestly, if you were a pro footballer and Roma said they were interested in you, and Juve didn't look to be all that interested, would you really say "Piss off Sensi, it's Juve or nothing"? I highly doubt it.

Gila said that he would sleep in his Juve jersey and that he's a big fan... all he said about Roma was that it'd be great to play next to Totti and Cassano, and that he'd be interested in a move there

Totti

May 20, 2004
Consider this topic closed please, Gila is ours:

"Juventus may have dropped out of the race to sign Under-21 ace Alberto Gilardino from Parma.
The Italian giants have been heavily associated with a summer swoop but that may no longer be the case.

"Their interest seems to have cooled over the last few months," revealed his agent Marcello Bonetto.
"The main reason seems to be that they are after Christian Vieri of Inter and I’m not sure whether they want to buy both of them."

Gilardino is one of the hottest properties on the transfer market after a stunning campaign at the Stadio Tardini.
He started the year as a substitute to Adriano but ended the season with 23 League goals.

He also played a key role in the Azzurrini’s European Championship victory last night when he netted in the 3-0 win over Serbia.
Gilardino, who was the joint top scorer at the Finals with four goals, could now be on his way to Roma. "

BUT: I'am not trusting anymore in what Juventus announced official, they always had using this kind of dirty trick."

bye, bye :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Trez goals over 20 goals per season, if he stays, we don't need new strikers... Unless DV leaves of course, but can't really see that happening... I don't really care right now, I just hope that Vieri won't come...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know why juve is not seriuos to bring gilardino , i dont think that trez is enough if he stay we need another striker with him , divaio should be traded with gila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)