Gilardino to Juve (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Gilardino has earlier said that he is a JUVE supporter and would
love to join juve. But you guys have to realise that he needs to keep
all options open and when a journalist asks him about possible ROMA
move he can't say FUKK them... I'm waiting for Moggi to call, if he ever will!

Also this year Gilardino made a name out of him self. Next year it will
be much more difficult doing what he did this year. Every team knows
him better now and he will be pressured much faster and stronger by
the opponents. So he needs to get him self in a more competetive
team with other star playersm that way he will have greater chance being successful!

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Just read that Gilardino wants to join Roma, what a false person he is, he said he loved Juve and all that.
:wallbang:

he is a professional.... when you are just finding your steps into the professional world, u cant afford to stand by any personal sentiments...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
:wallbang:
he is a professional.... when you are just finding your steps into the professional world, u cant afford to stand by any personal sentiments...
Exactly.

He'd be stupid to say "No, every other club can piss off, I only wanna play for Juventus. Sensi, go screw yourself"

Imagine what'd happen if Juve didn't sign him... very poor PR.

To be honest, I'd probably say the same thing if I was his age and my future was so uncertain

Oct 1, 2002
I strongly believe Gilardino will be the world class striker, the one with same calibre as Vieri, Shevchenko, DP ,Henry.
I can't imagine what'll happen with Totti,Gilardino and Cassano in the same team.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I strongly believe Gilardino will be the world class striker, the one with same calibre as Vieri, Shevchenko, DP ,Henry.
I can't imagine what'll happen with Totti,Gilardino and Cassano in the same team.
It should be a super-striking force. But again, one great season with Parma does not necessarily mean that he will stay 100% as good the next season. I hope he does though, so Moggi realizes how big of a mistake he's made by not going after him all the way.

Mar 14, 2004
Good news bhoys.....yesterday on our national TV there was a show about Euro 2004 and our reporter went to italy to interview some people and he run into Marko Naletelic,onley manager in Croatia and one of few in the world that posesses FIFA license for managing. There was a question "what clubs in italy have money for decent player?" answer: "Juventus,Milan,Inter of the big ones and Palermo & Fiorentina of SerieB that await promotion"
question: "and what about Roma & Lazio?" answer: "They dont have money for good players,no manager is keen to send his players to Rome."

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Good news bhoys.....yesterday on our national TV there was a show about Euro 2004 and our reporter went to italy to interview some people and he run into Marko Naletelic,onley manager in Croatia and one of few in the world that posesses FIFA license for managing. There was a question "what clubs in italy have money for decent player?" answer: "Juventus,Milan,Inter of the big ones and Palermo & Fiorentina of SerieB that await promotion"
question: "and what about Roma & Lazio?" answer: "They dont have money for good players,no manager is keen to send his players to Rome."
nah, I don't think that this Naletelic decides about this kind of business... roma have ace on their sleeve: corruption, so they are still allowed to buy big names... :fero: :(

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

nah, I don't think that this Naletelic decides about this kind of business... roma have ace on their sleeve: corruption, so they are still allowed to buy big names... :fero: :(
Dont worry.....Im shure that SerieC2 is delightefull that sooner or later will addapt Roma into competition :D

And something for Moggi:

"Some reports suggest that the Olimpico outfit will offer around £12m in the hope of signing Gilardino and teammate Matteo Ferrari."

12m quid for these two?

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Dont worry.....Im shure that SerieC2 is delightefull that sooner or later will addapt Roma into competition :D

And something for Moggi:

"Some reports suggest that the Olimpico outfit will offer around £12m in the hope of signing Gilardino and teammate Matteo Ferrari."

12m quid for these two?
In year 2026 maybe, I can't see this theatre falling down, roma and lazio are still doing well, they'll get money somehow (like real madrid few years ago) from their mafia friends and/or corrupted politicians, it's just really, really sad...

And that's what I call cheap, think of it, Trez=Gila+Ferrari+million pounds...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++

Umm...aren't u exagurating there just a lttle bit?... He aint all that of a big deal.
He said "will be", and that is probably thruth. Gilardino is better than for example Vieri was at age 22.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Please, forget about that fake ass Gilardino! Let him go to Roma, and I bet he will score two goals next year: Two penaltys.
Don't kid yourself, he's gonna be fockin fantastic

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Im afraid Roma will have the two best strikers in the world some years in to the future, Cassano and Gilardino furfill each other perfect. The future duo of Azzurri too.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Please, forget about that fake ass Gilardino! Let him go to Roma, and I bet he will score two goals next year: Two penaltys.
You are highly mistaken! If he goes to a team next year and is a starter he will score 15-20 goals.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
Gilardino has earlier said that he is a JUVE supporter and would
love to join juve
. But you guys have to realise that he needs to keep
all options open and when a journalist asks him about possible ROMA
move he can't say FUKK them... I'm waiting for Moggi to call, if he ever will!
Thats called come-and-get-me plea.

Now he speaks the same....but Roma in Juvez place...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thats called come-and-get-me plea.

Now he speaks the same....but Roma in Juvez place...
Oh come on, that's different. Can't anyone see that Gila's saying all this to advance his career? He'd be stupid not to act interested in joining big clubs who want to sign him. Honestly, if you were a pro footballer and Roma said they were interested in you, and Juve didn't look to be all that interested, would you really say "Piss off Sensi, it's Juve or nothing"? I highly doubt it.

Gila said that he would sleep in his Juve jersey and that he's a big fan... all he said about Roma was that it'd be great to play next to Totti and Cassano, and that he'd be interested in a move there

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
damn Rampulla!!! For several months ago, don't know after which game
they asked him about Gilardino and he smiled and said: You know, sometimes JUVE makes great deals!

hinting that we already had signed him.
Perhaps we have? Who knows??? Doesn't look like it!
Perhaps Gilardino is as cunning as Moggi! ;)

what was that arabic juve site that chat with Zambrotta over
ICQ, don't they have any other Juve players/board members/Rampulla in their contact list! :rofl: <--- aaah so finnaly even I got the chance using this
by some member overused smilie!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)