Gilardino to Juve (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
if we get cavenaghi, i don't mind losing gilardino to roma.
agreed, Cavenaghi is really talented too... But hopefully not Zlatan, we don't need primadonnas here...

Aug 26, 2003
hmm... i also think that Gila will go to Roma when there is also Prandelli!!

I say why not keep the strikers we have maybe??? or even exchange Chevanton against Trez!!

and maybe a young guy like Cavenaghi for the Future

Geof

May 14, 2004
Where will Roma find the money to sign Gila?
Understand the guy, Prand is the one that helped becoming what he is today. It's normal that he likes Prand and would like to follow him, and as he said himself, who wouldn't want to play alongside Totti and Cassano?

We haven't lost him yet, but it's time for action! Moggi: Go for it!

Gila told he would take his decision after the U-21 chamionship, when is that?

And if we get Vieri, I doubt we will buy Gila, cos in that case Gila would be a sub...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Where will Roma find the money to sign Gila?
Understand the guy, Prand is the one that helped becoming what he is today. It's normal that he likes Prand and would like to follow him, and as he said himself, who wouldn't want to play alongside Totti and Cassano?

We haven't lost him yet, but it's time for action! Moggi: Go for it!
yeah,roma ain't gonna just spend away the 18m pounds they recouped from the sale of samuel,and they need someone to replace him anyway.besides,they aren't short of forwards.
Gila told he would take his decision after the U-21 chamionship, when is that?
it should end the same time as euro does,iirc.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
i don't think we will have both bobo and cave. unless we sell trez and din vaio. thiugh i will be very happy if we could sign morientes. recently i heard his interview saying that he will be happy to come to juve.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
i don't think we will have both bobo and cave. unless we sell trez and din vaio. thiugh i will be very happy if we could sign morientes. recently i heard his interview saying that he will be happy to come to juve.

if we get vieri, then it will be a swap with di vaio..

and also trez is leaving, so we will probably buy two strikers.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tina ] ++
I don't think that the sale of Trezeguet+Di Vaio will make Moggi buy more than 2 strikers. I actually find it very doubtful that he will buy more than one, unfortunately.

What does Capello think about Morientes, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)