Gilardino to Juve (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't see Roma getting Gilardino; it just doesn't seem reasonable, since Moggi was supposedly after him since March. For all we know Moggi and Parma have already sorted out a deal for Gila, they just have to wait till the market opens to conclude it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't know. Roma has a gift for snubbing us. Remember chivu e Legro saga? :D lets hope history does not repeat itself. but yes, I don't see why Roma needs Gilardino
why the need gila, well

1) he is young and will be the big star in about 2-3 years...

2) him and cassano in front, and totti right behind them, OMG who dosent want that attack.. WOW!

3) they want him because WE want him, u know.. the roma - Juve war!

4) fvuk roma.

5) fvuk roma.

6) fvuk roma.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I agree, Gilardino pairing with Cassano in front of Totti in the attack would be great for Roma...

But will Capello often play all three at the same time?

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
i don't care if capello gonna play all 3 at the same time, i don't want gila to sign the contract with roma. i cannot stand the thought that one of the candidates to juve can score against our team next season

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
u21

Italy lost 2-1 in the first game against Belarus. Gilardino scored and Bonera got red carded + mistake on one Belarus goal. :rolleyes:

Jul 7, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
I agree, Gilardino pairing with Cassano in front of Totti in the attack would be great for Roma...

But will Capello often play all three at the same time?
He will coach Juve and play Del Piero - Gilardino :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)