Gianluigi Donnarumma - GK - AC Milan (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I said on this page. And I said 50 times already but:

1) we need two new mids and a left back before even looking which GK is available
2) we'd have Donnarumma as one of our highest paid players here which is laughable because he doesn't deserve it based on his current performances
Yes i do understand , MF is more important , but for me Gigio is great talent , and if you have chances to sign him for 20-3m fee you simply do it , it's to good to miss out .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't get why people are against this transfer?

If we paid 20m for his transfer fee everyone would be happy, but since Raiola would collect the money people are against this, I would rather pay Raiola than Milan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Because it's not a transfer free, and then on top of that he's demanding a huge salary on his first contract. That's only going to go up with each renewal too, should there be any. Then if he does ever leave, it'll definitely be for free considering his wages won't be matched.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Because it's not a transfer free, and then on top of that he's demanding a huge salary on his first contract. That's only going to go up with each renewal too, should there be any. Then if he does ever leave, it'll definitely be for free considering his wages won't be matched.
So you're telling me Donnaruma isn't worth 20-30m ? And how do yo know what will happen after 5 years , let's not go there , according to this logic same should be applied for De Ligt too .

So people have no problem when De Ligt gets paid 8m + 75m transfer fee , but have problem with Gigio getting paid 10m + 20/30m fee .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Like Donna, but would rather have Meret. Better keeper in my opinion and won’t cost an arm and leg in wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL da fuq. Meret is garbage and has been regularly benched by an error-prone and finished keeper in Ospina countless times during his spell at Napoli.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So you're telling me Donnaruma isn't worth 20-30m ? And how do yo know what will happen after 5 years , let's not go there , according to this logic same should be applied for De Ligt too .

So people have no problem when De Ligt get's paid 8m + 75m transfer fee , but have problem with Gigio getting paid 10m + 20/30m fee .
I'm telling you that I think we're heading down a road that will financially cripple us. Might as well give Dybala €15M then too, and €7M for bench players like Ramsey and Rabiot are fine.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I'm telling you that I think we're heading down a road that will financially cripple us. Might as well give Dybala €15M then too, and €7M for bench players like Ramsey and Rabiot are fine.
I'm 100% against offering Dybala anything more than 8m/y , Ramsey shouldn't earn nothing more than 2m , he shouldn't play for Juve at all , also Rabiot doesn't deserve nothing more than 5-6m , Donnaruma is generational talent

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm 100% against offering Dybala anything more than 8m/y , Ramsey shouldn't earn nothing more than 2m , he shouldn't play for Juve at all , also Rabiot doesn't deserve nothing more than 5-6m , Donnaruma is generational talent
That's all well and good in an ideal world, but when you start paying out big wages to some players then other players are going to look for more as well, as you're starting to see now.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There are two things I don't like about Donnarumma.

1) he makes his saves look spectacular when some of them are relatively easy to save. He rarely holds onto the ball just flaps arms and legs and Valla

2) His concentration levels and distribution, sometimes makes a meal of simple things such as passing

With that said, we all know his strengths. Im personally so-so on us signing him.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
we're not an example to follow when in comes to wages, but sometimes, like in this case, you have to break the bank. gigio has been immense for milan for a few years now, and he's only 22. with buffon leaving and tek out of form, we need a proper goalie right now. he'd be a perfect signing.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Last edited:

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
I have to say, respect for Milan showing Raiola and Donnarumma their middle finger with signing a new keeper a day after the season ended.
what middle finger

Bilan begged him and was about to suck his dick when he was 20 years to renew his contract and they made him one of their highest players and they got his brother too

Then he is leaving now for free or getting the highest salary in the team

he actually raped their asses

- - - Updated - - -

what middle finger

Bilan begged him and was about to suck his dick when he was 20 years to renew his contract and they made him one of their highest paid players and they got his brother too

Then he is leaving now for free or getting the highest salary in the team

he actually raped their asses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)