Gianluigi Donnarumma - GK - AC Milan (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Donna it's a must. The polak dude is so bad, costed us early CL exit and that's like some $$$ and was a one bad "save" away of not playing CL football.
Donna is a beast, and 20 mils to Raiola (I don't get why do you people hate this guy) is still cheap as fuck.
Oh, almost forgot. He's Italian, yeah the No 1 of the Azzurri, we always had collected that Pokemon, it's a tradition. Don't go against Juve tradition fucktards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So we're going to pay this ugly Pezevenki 10 million in wages and give his morbidly obese sleazeball of an agent 20 million on top of that? :rofl:

Does that still constitute a "free" transfer? :howler:

Are people still going to jerk Tootsie's micro sausage after this?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we really sign him, it must mean CR7 is leaving. How can you give a GK 10m net with such a shitty financial situation? It only 'makes sense' in case of a total revolution, where the old guard leaves, including Ronaldo...

I have to say having Donna, Chiesa, De Ligt, Kulu and Locatelli would look impressive in terms of the young generation.

Jun 16, 2020
If we really sign him, it must mean CR7 is leaving. How can you give a GK 10m net with such a shitty financial situation? It only 'makes sense' in case of a total revolution, where the old guard leaves, including Ronaldo...

I have to say having Donna, Chiesa, De Ligt, Kulu and Locatelli would look impressive in terms of the young generation.
If you sell Szczesny for a comperable amount of his signing fee you upgrade for not a lot of money. Its just the 10m that make it hard to swollow.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Just need to add haaland to the mix

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If you sell Szczesny for the comperable amount of his signing fee you upgrade for not a lot of money. Its just the 10m that make it hard to swollow.
I'd be surprised if we got a penny out of that sale though.

If we announce Dollar, everyone will lowball us for Szczęsny - just because they would know we;d be desperate to move him on. Also, wages-to-age is not too attractive here.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

The writing is on the wall.
Cr7 leaves, Dybala leaves
Allegri and Icardi, in

Mbape goes to Real. Cr7 to Psg.

And then I woke up and realized sarri is still here. So is Pirloh :sergio:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd be surprised if we got a penny out of that sale though.

If we announce Dollar, everyone will lowball us for Szczęsny - just because they would know we;d be desperate to move him on. Also, wages-to-age is not too attractive here.
who cares if juve have to sell Tek, he’s still better than 85%+ of the goalies in the world. He will have a market. And his age is nothing for a goalie. He’s in his prime.

Jun 16, 2020
Gigio #Donnarumma will leave #ACMilan as a free agent. #Juventus are in pole position: ready 5-years contract (€10M net/year). #transfers - Schira

Still feels a bit dirty this transfer. Raiola is a expensive fan to have, but also nice to steal Milan's golden boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)