Gianluigi Donnarumma - GK - AC Milan (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's coming here guys, Milan wont pay up.
I think they will offer him what he wants.

The issue is if he is ambitious why would he stay there? They aren't winning Serie A any time soon and I think they will have the same battle next year for the top 4. I could see him taking a one or 2 year deal at Milan if he isn't convinced about coming here to keep his options open.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019

The issue is if he is ambitious why would he stay there? They aren't winning Serie A any time soon and I think they will have the same battle next year for the top 4. I could see him taking a one or 2 year deal at Milan if he isn't convinced about coming here to keep his options open.
We will convince him by paying up. If that doesn't do the job than uncle Raiola will convince him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

Raiola also wants a commission which complicates things

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The player should be the one paying his agents wages, no one else. As much as I think Donnarumma is an exciting signing, I don't want us to give 20 fucking million just for a fat guy to handle the paperwork. €20m is what UEFA pay out to clubs who reach the group stages of the Champions League o_O

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I’m against it but honestly I don’t trust chesk lettuce hands anymore. If Buffon is leaving we definitely need a good starting gk.
Meh

Our team is really bad and lacks so many things. I wish we had 2 new mids and a good left back. If we had that sorted I wouldn't mind upgrading our GK position.

But focusing on goalkeeper at this point makes as much sense as keeping Pirlo as a coach.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't get why people are against this transfer?

If we paid 20m for his transfer fee everyone would be happy, but since Raiola would collect the money people are against this, I would rather pay Raiola than Milan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Meh

Our team is really bad and lacks so many things. I wish we had 2 new mids and a good left back. If we had that sorted I wouldn't mind upgrading our GK position.

But focusing on goalkeeper at this point makes as much sense as keeping Pirlo as a coach.
My only problem with this transfer is how expensive it is. I of course agree we have more important areas to work on but again personally I lost trust on chesk and that can never happen with a gk.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
My only problem with this transfer is how expensive it is. I of course agree we have more important areas to work on but again personally I lost trust on chesk and that can never happen with a gk.
We all know he's gonna get overpaid. He's gonna get huge wages and Raiola will get at least 20mln out of this deal.

And I don't think we're in a position to throw so much money on a position that surely isn't our priority. Another laughable fact is that Donnarumma would become one of our highest earners in the squad which is hilarious.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't get why people are against this transfer?

If we paid 20m for his transfer fee everyone would be happy, but since Raiola would collect the money people are against this, I would rather pay Raiola than Milan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I said on this page. And I said 50 times already but:

1) we need two new mids and a left back before even looking which GK is available
2) we'd have Donnarumma as one of our highest paid players here which is laughable because he doesn't deserve it based on his current performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)