Gianluigi Buffon (32 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thanks for shutting him up hahaha :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Gigi is on a different level in the sporting realm alltogether, never mind the footballing world.

I could go on explaining why that is the case, but I assume you know.

His case merits such exception, in my eyes. Yeah my reasoning is much more sentimental than logical, but again many things in life do, as they should, go beyond reason and logic alone. This is one of those things.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I’m not saying people should do like I do, I am saying my choise to put Gigi over Juve (in this instance) is a completely justfyable one. :tup:
Nothing would ever justify cheering against your team. I don't care if we were playing against God himself after he's gone down to Serie D with us and served for 25 years. Our name, our colors > anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Nothing would ever justify cheering against your team. I don't care if we were playing against God himself after he's gone down to Serie D with us and served for 25 years. Our name, our colors > anything.
Mad respect to you, really. Our loyalties are at different places. In my core, when they clash, I appreciate indvduals more that entities. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Particularly when said individual has done to the entity what Gigi has done for us.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Mad respect to you, really. Our loyalties are at different places. In my core, when they clash, I appreciate indvduals more that entities. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Particularly when said individual has done to the entity what Gigi has done for us.
Gigi is a world champion, he won't die for never winning CL, and he's a millionaire, while Juve has fans perhaps whose only joy in life is Juve's success.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.
You are an even bigger clown than I thought.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.
www.GIGIFANS.com/fuckoff

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Countless years to win it....I was 13 when we last won it and now I'm 35. I'd rather I didn't have to wait until I'm 60 or something just so Buffon can win it with someone else.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Countless years to win it....I was 13 when we last won it and now I'm 35. I'd rather I didn't have to wait until I'm 60 or something just so Buffon can win it with someone else.
Yes, we have many chances to win it given our current trajectory.

- - - Updated - - -

You are an even bigger clown than I thought.
Baby baby, clown for wishing Buffon success in a tournament that we literally have so many years, at least 5 years, ahead of us to win it. Sure. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the recent results in CL and knowing our management, you think it will take us 25 years to win it? We are most likely to win it once or twice in the next 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

That post about Buffon absoulutely belongs there
I'm honored.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes, we have many chances to win it given our current trajectory.

- - - Updated - - -

Baby baby, clown for wishing Buffon success in a tournament that we literally have so many years, at least 5 years, ahead of us to win it. Sure. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the recent results in CL and knowing our management, you think it will take us 25 years to win it? We are most likely to win it once or twice in the next 5 years.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm honored.
You're an idiot.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I must say, coming from someone who offered nothing to the discussion but insults, this is a compliment, really.
You're just more a Buffon fan, than a Juve fan. So I hope you buy PSG jerseyy next season.

- - - Updated - - -

And it will get more and more harder for us to win the CL, we need to win it as soon as possible, because if it goes on like it does, other teams will develop financially faster than we do. So wishing PSG winning a final against Juventus just because Buffon is between PSG's posts is just ridiculous and I don't have to add more to this discussion. You're just a fool.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
You're just more a Buffon fan, than a Juve fan. So I hope you buy PSG jerseyy next season.

- - - Updated - - -

And it will get more and more harder for us to win the CL, we need to win it as soon as possible, because if it goes on like it does, other teams will develop financially faster than we do. So wishing PSG winning a final against Juventus just because Buffon is between PSG's posts is just ridiculous and I don't have to add more to this discussion. You're just a fool.
Here's why you're wrong bucko. You are assuming, out of the blue, that other teams are likely to develope finantially faster than us! Baseless fear, and numbers show the exact opssite of that. CL will not cease to continue after 2019 or 2020, Buffon's career will. So grow up, we will win it more than once after that, count on it. There should not be such anxuity displayed here over the only major trophy Buffon has not achieved. Juventus isn't shutting down next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Juventus betrayed Buffon when they dismantled our midfield in 2015 and 2016. So yeah, I'm kind of siding with Buffon against Juve here.

- - - Updated - - -

I must not remind you what a midfield of Pogba Pjanic Vidal could've done in Cardiff, and other stadiums. Allegri would've possibly won it twice by now.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Here's why you're wrong bucko. You are assuming, out of the blue, that other teams are likely to develope finantially faster than us! Bassless fear, and numbers show the exact opssite of that. CL will not cease to continue after 2019 or 2020, Buffon's career will. So grow up, we will win it more than once after that, count on it. There should not be such anxuity displayed here over the only major trophy Buffon has not achieved. Juventus isn't shutting down next year.
Maybe you're right with the first point, maybe I am, we can only guess what the future brings.

But you're second point is just idiotic, So better you grow up you Buffon-fanboy. Buffon is not our player anymore, so I don't care for him to never win the CL, of course it's a pitty he never achieved this in his career, but no player is greater than this club and so I will NEVER want another team to win the CL against us, just NEVER.

Just imagine the scene: It's Champions League final, referee whistle the kickoff. It's our colours against the arab money fucking PSG cunts. You really want to see our players lose this once again, lose the sixth final since we've won it the last time? You really would want to see another team lift the CL cup? You're really prefer to see our players and our fans cry JUST because Buffon doesn't have to cry. I really start to puke, you're disgusting.

FORZA JUVE.

Btw, you should change you're avatar:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
- - - Updated - - -

Also Juventus betrayed Buffon when they dismantled our midfield in 2015 and 2016. So yeah, I'm kind of siding with Buffon against Juve here.

- - - Updated - - -

I must not remind you what a midfield of Pogba Pjanic Vidal could've done in Cardiff, and other stadiums. Allegri would've possibly won it twice by now.
This is absolute nonsense. I would elaborate but looks like its a running theme with your posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)