Gianluigi Buffon (150 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Just feel wrong IMO, a 41 years old buffon playing with psg and competing against us in CL.

Yucks, how can you stomach it?

He should've retired period, or go to lesser club that won't compete against us in any way.
What he does with his career is his business, it's not like Juventus wanted to keep him. in the words of our CEO, if you want to keep playing, go elsewhere

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
And I wish you would leave Tuz and joint some French-Arab forum.
Please shush you do not get to judge me for wishing Buffon of all people further success, even if we’re talking about CL, which we, obviously, compete in. If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club. Grow up baby brother/sister.

- - - Updated - - -

I get that we are Juve supporters first and for most, but, when you have a case in your hands like the Gigi case we currently have, you make damn exceptions.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...If we face PSG in the final and Buffon is playing I’ll wish it for Gigi. Gigi doesn’t have many years to win it and we have countless years to win it as a club...
that makes sense actually, brilliant logic.

what about barza and chiellini though? fuck'em and let's cheer gigi, right?

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Thanks for shutting him up hahaha :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

that makes sense actually, brilliant logic.

what about barza and chiellini though? $#@!'em and let's cheer gigi, right?
Gigi is on a different level in the sporting realm alltogether, never mind the footballing world.

I could go on explaining why that is the case, but I assume you know.

His case merits such exception, in my eyes. Yeah my reasoning is much more sentimental than logical, but again many things in life do, as they should, go beyond reason and logic alone. This is one of those things.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I’m not saying people should do like I do, I am saying my choise to put Gigi over Juve (in this instance) is a completely justfyable one. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)