Gianluigi Buffon (248 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Maybe you're right with the first point, maybe I am, we can only guess what the future brings.

But you're second point is just idiotic, So better you grow up you Buffon-fanboy. Buffon is not our player anymore, so I don't care for him to never win the CL, of course it's a pitty he never achieved this in his career, but no player is greater than this club and so I will NEVER want another team to win the CL against us, just NEVER.

Just imagine the scene: It's Champions League final, referee whistle the kickoff. It's our colours against the arab money $#@!ing PSG $#@!s. You really want to see our players lose this once again, lose the sixth final since we've won it the last time? You really would want to see another team lift the CL cup? You're really prefer to see our players and our fans cry JUST because Buffon doesn't have to cry. I really start to puke, you're disgusting.

FORZA JUVE.

Btw, you should change you're avatar:

You're cute.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
So much anxiety from some here over someone expressing an unpopular opinion.

Come on guys leave the poor PSG fan alone. He seems like a nice lad for wanting our betrayed and mistreated legend to achieve such things. I'm sure he's got a big heart instead of a garbage one.
A Juve supporter who wants to see the guy that pulled a pretty big sacrifice for us 12 years ago wins with the one major trophy he would've won multiple times had he made that move to Barca in 2006 for 30 million, remember? Do not underestimate what his sacrifice means. He was 27, a WC winner, and the best in the world. And our fate was very uncertain, to say the leasts. I'm sorry for not forgetting that.

In this rare circumstance, my loyalty to Buffon temporarily precedes my loyalty to Juventus. So should yours, if you actually understand what he sacrificed to stay here. Not complicated at all.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Probably yes, should get infracted too, for trolling.
Funny you think I'm trolling. Look, man, all of my loyalty to Buffon comes from all he's done for Juventus. At one point he was the only world class player in a team of players you could hardly call professionals. I'm sory my loyalty for this club is a bit more nuanced than yours. You wouldn't be here without him, and that's the end of it if you ask me.

I don't think you get infracted here for having an opinion.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Funny you think I'm trolling. Look, man, all of my loyalty to Buffon comes from all he's done for Juventus. At one point he was the only world class player in a team of players you could hardly call professionals. I'm sory my loyalty for this club is a bit more nuanced than yours. You wouldn't be here without him, and that's the end of it if you ask me.

I don't think you get infracted for an opinion.
I totally disagree, because your loyalty for Juventus should be higher than your loyalty for any player ever played here.

This is the last thing I'm saying. Do not want to waste more time with this stupid discussion.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I totally disagree, because your loyalty for Juventus should be higher than your loyalty for any player ever played here.

This is the last thing I'm saying. Do not want to waste more time with this stupid discussion.
Good choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Adam, if there's ever been a more ironic name for a monkey.
Alright now, calm down.

Aug 2, 2005

I don't think you get infracted here for having an opinion.
Well, he won't lose sleep if he did not win it.. he is already a legend with or without CL. I never met any fan who don't love and respect Buffon.. all other fans in 2017 and 2018 wanted us to win for Buffon (except some Barca fans who wanted us to win just that Real don't win it)

But if it comes to Juve over Buffon, no way I put all the Gigi Buffon of the world over Juve.

No one is taking anything from what Buffon did to this club,, in fact he should just grow up and understand that life goes on and just retire.. rest for a year or two,, then becomes a president somewhere..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 244)