Gianluigi Buffon (257 Viewers)

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
People getting trolled by a guy who has to press the space bar on his keyboard between each letter to login on Tuz.
I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf am I reading here? :lol2:
you tell me :D

- - - Updated - - -

I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.

:p
Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Stop feeding the troll.
Not trolling. An honest view. Stop being ungrateful and selfish or ignore the discussion like others did. Tuz is vast and the world cup is on.

- - - Updated - - -

If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.
I should hope we all agree to this, or God have mercy on this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Cry worthy.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I came here expecting a post where @Hist shows sympathy with Adam. Comparing it to his own desires: that he'd rather see a great attacking football team win CL than Juventus; a CL trophy isn't worth it, if it isn't won elegantly.

:p
I find his preference weird af but he can do him it doesnt piss me off and I wont fight him over it

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I was very happy to learn there was a remember my password option, a few seconds after I chose my username.

It is what it is people. Club > any player in long-term matters, yes, I am with you there. But this isn't a long-term matter. This a one-off one-final scenario and it is an exception. It is Buffon after all, people. Rlues have exceptions, ok brothers? and you should all wish it for Buffon if you are gratful enough, but it seems none of you is. Buffon is a human with rare characteristics, Juventus is an abstract thing. We (people) embody the abstract ideas and make them real in the personal and collective psyche of people. Nobody embodied the Juventus idea like Buffon and Del Piero, ever.

So in a way, yes. No Buffon (and Del Piero to a large degree) = No twenty-first century Juventus. You just need to swallow that reality.

- - - Updated - - -

you tell me :D

- - - Updated - - -

Going by what you said, this Hist guy sounds like a nuanced thinker capable of handling subtle differences in unique situations, such as this one. Agree or disagree, good for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one way of thinking about it. If a member of the family sacrifices all of his or her golden years for the family, naturally the family sacrifices itself for him or her for one important night. This is incontestable. This notion resembles basic human decency.

Likewise, If you cheer on Juventus in a CL final against Buffon, you are simply a selfish and ungrateful person.
But this is not a family. If you truly are a fan (of some club) it’s always club>player no matter how much you like a certain player. Supporting players over clubs is something kids do.

Aug 2, 2005

This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family

And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, fuck the lady of his dreams cause he still think his dick is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

Stop this nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
This member had a rough 5 years, but then he is still married to a beautiful wife and had a nice kids, a family that loved/loves him.. drinking a very fine 100 years old wine.. and everyone respected him for what he did for his family

And now this member wants to a guilt free night.. drink a 200 years old wine, $#@! the lady of his dreams cause he still think his $#@! is hard enough and his family should accept this cause he sacrificed himself 5 years for the family.

Stop this nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ok. I know I defended my position stubbornly but this is a surely intersting outlook that you came up with, cleaverly I might add. Buffon did enjoy significant successes over the past 7 year, and was on the glorified end of it for longer than any other goalkeeper or player, really (since 2003). I am not sure I would want to cheer on Buffon over Juve anymore, even though I can’t say I won’t be happy for him if he wins it, just like any Juve fan, really.

Mind changed, well said dude. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Fino alla fine, forza Juventus!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This last page confuse me as hell... is he going to MLS but looking for a house in Paris (according to FI) or he's going to visit Kobe in LA while signing with PSG :numnum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 255)