Gianluigi Buffon (21 Viewers)

Oct 8, 2008
Man i cant even think what will Real madrid do to us if we dont improve our game!!! I mean we can manage somehow in Seria A but i am very scared that in CL we will be humiliated by Real or maybe even Zenit!! But as a true fan i have confidence in my team and i will be behind them all the way no matter what!!!
Juve is now in really bad situation... But I looked in Bundesliga and saw, where FC Bayern is... And I feel now not so bad)))
I'm from ussia and i'm a Zenit fan too. For me is good, that Juve can be kicked by Zenit, but i'm and a Juve fan. I wanted Juve and Zenit went in play off, but now i think, that juve will go in the UEFA cup

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Juve is now in really bad situation... But I looked in Bundesliga and saw, where FC Bayern is... And I feel now not so bad)))
I'm from ussia and i'm a Zenit fan too. For me is good, that Juve can be kicked by Zenit, but i'm and a Juve fan. I wanted Juve and Zenit went in play off, but now i think, that juve will go in the UEFA cup
When i said that juve may be humiliated by Zenit i meant that there is a chance that they will beat us 3-0 max!!! That is a humiliation for Juve!! And dont push it too far, Zenit will play in UEFA, Juve will play in the knock-out stages!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2: :wth:

What the fuck...

Mar 24, 2006
Zenit can kick Milan asses in UEFA cup this year , CILUKBAA :cool:

Aug 1, 2003
The matches Buffon will miss

God that's depressing.

I think Manninger is an adequate replacement though. But the factors to be taken into consideration here is the fact that we will miss Gigi's command of the defence ahead of him as well as the trust between the defenders and the keeper. If they can settle that, our keeper problems shouldn't be an issue. In addition to that our defence itself still has problems to resolve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)