Gianluigi Buffon (78 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yep,just read that and I was shocked.Hope Manninger's good form doesn't drop,I'm just glad that we don't have to rely on Chimenti.

watch Manninger get injured now.....

Seriously though, our medical team is shit. All these injuries so soon, the case of Thuram's heart condition going "unnoticed" by them. It' all very worrying.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If this is true....Then I'm just speechless :star: :star: :touched: :touched:

Ranieri: "Buffon was really angry inside the dressing room against Palermo. He started shouting and screaming and he said: 'This shirt is heavy, if you can't manage to carry it on your shoulders then don't even walk out onto the pitch,' "

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Ranieri: "Buffon was really angry inside the dressing room against Palermo. He started shouting and screaming and he said: 'This shirt is heavy, if you can't manage to carry it on your shoulders then don't even walk out onto the pitch,' "
I read the same in Italian,it seems it's true that he said that.I already busted a nut over it,so he better said it.

Forza Gigi.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I completely blame the coaching staff...he has not been 100% since last season, give him TIME to fully recover...in the end we suffer even more because of their nonchalance

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

:tup:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Depressing news to say the least. Look at our defence on paper now, it is beyond pathetic and unworthy. Manninger - Grygera, Knezevic, Chiellini, DC/Molinaro. Seriously I expect nothing with this lineup. It'll be a tough task keeping our season alive until our main men return.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Man i cant even think what will Real madrid do to us if we dont improve our game!!! I mean we can manage somehow in Seria A but i am very scared that in CL we will be humiliated by Real or maybe even Zenit!! But as a true fan i have confidence in my team and i will be behind them all the way no matter what!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)