Gianluigi Buffon (62 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Manninger is a bit shaky. I miss Buffon's commanding presence. However, our defense was great lately, allowing Manninger to not have to do much, which is a good thing but on the other side, I am not sure if Manninger could cope with a heavy artillery on our goal...

P.S. Buffon should be back by the end of December...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Manninger is a bit shaky. I miss Buffon's commanding presence. However, our defense was great lately, allowing Manninger to not have to do much, which is a good thing but on the other side, I am not sure if Manninger could cope with a heavy artillery on our goal...

P.S. Buffon should be back by the end of December
Oh fuck, didn't think it was gonna be so late.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

P.S. Buffon should be back by the end of December...
I think it's the end of November/beginning of December...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I think it's the end of November/beginning of December...
but wasn't there talk about a necessary operation on the back which would take him out for 5 two 6 month to fully solve his back problem ?

damn, he is out for so long now, we could have let him have his operation and be through with this issue for good =/

manninger is a very good substitute i must confess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)