Gianluigi Buffon (17 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What difference would it have made to Gigi's injury? Don't get me wrong i would have wanted to see Juve eliminate Inter, just was thinking how that is relevant to this thread :D
I was quoting the post saying that all our injured players are coming back one by one. So I just wished the timing was better, I mean we would've surely gone through if not for the injury crisis...

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Buffon 10: This analysis is simple - if it hadn’t been for Buffon, Juve would have lost this game. World-class save from Di Natale in the first half at 0-1 and two more brilliant stops in the second.
LOL Buffon got a rating of 10/10 by Goal.com ..!! He was the primary key of our win .. BUT 10/10 is too much i guess

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Buffon: My Dream Is To Score A Goal

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon says that it is his dream to score a goal before his career ends.

The 30-year-old is the undisputed number one shot-stopper on the planet, and he has again been in inspirational form this season.

On Sunday he was the man-of-the-match in Juve’s 2-1 win at Udinese, pulling off a string of brilliant saves, including a wonder-stop from Antonio Di Natale.

It seems that Buffon has nothing left to prove between the sticks, but he says there is something that he has never done in his career, and that is score a goal.

"My dream is to score a goal,” said Buffon.

Maybe I could do this in Europe because I have too much respect for my Italian colleagues.

I would like to go forward at a corner kick and put it in, as others have done, even as Amelia did last year with Livorno.”

Azzurri reserve goalkeeper Amelia scored a dramatic late equaliser for Livorno in the UEFA Cup against Partizan Belgrade last year.

The first ever goalkeeper to score a goal from open play in Serie A was Michelangelo Rampulla, who scored an iconic header for Cremonese against Atalanta. Rampulla would join Juventus that summer, where he would stay for 10 years.

Ex-Manchester United custodian Massimo Taibi also scored from a corner for Reggina in a match against Udinese in 2001.

goal.com

I was so happy when Amelia scored that goal against Partizan. :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)