Gianluigi Buffon (11 Viewers)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Gigi revels in Inter accusations Thursday 14 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon admits that he has enjoyed watching the Press savage Inter during the refereeing controversy in the peninsula.

Having suffered at the centre of the Calciopoli scandal, Juve are entitled to revel in some schadenfreude as the nation’s media turn on their rivals Inter.

The Nerazzurri are eight points clear at the top of Serie A, but their achievement has been overshadowed by questionable refereeing that has aided them in recent weeks, culminating in controversy in Catania last weekend when Esteban Cambiasso’s offside goal was allowed to stand.

“I’m loving every minute of it,” Buffon revealed in La Repucclica. “Inter are in exactly the same situation as we were.

“You don’t know how frustrating it is to have question marks put next to every victory as people ask whether you won because of some sinister reason.

“I feel sorry for Inter because they are not getting the enjoyment they deserve, but I’m also very happy that they are getting these decisions when it won’t do them any good and in a year when we aren’t really competing with them.”

Juve take on Roma in a crunch match this Saturday evening looking for maximum points to aid their bid for second place.

channel4.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
gigi is killing them with tiny words!!!!

"“I feel sorry for Inter because they are not getting the enjoyment they deserve, but I’m also very happy that they are getting these decisions when it won’t do them any good and in a year when we aren’t really competing with them.”

looooooooool notice the difference in class between him and cruz for instance and his rubbish words ahainst juve!! we r alot more classier than inter ever dream of being.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)