Gianluigi Buffon (121 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
"It's a big month ahead and it is worth the effort to be ready. I am not a particularly acrobatic goalkeeper so preparing in the correct manner could see me last for a long time, at least until the age of 41 or 42."

Buffon

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
"It's a big month ahead and it is worth the effort to be ready. I am not a particularly acrobatic goalkeeper so preparing in the correct manner could see me last for a long time, at least until the age of 41 or 42."

Buffon
I predict him to beat [soon to be] Del Piero's Juve caps record, Canna's Azzurri caps record and perhaps Maldini's Serie A caps record.

Mar 4, 2007
Buffon, who did not play in the match due to a back injury, has also had his say, although he is not working himself up too much about the matter.

"Yes the mood was not the best,” the number one goalkeeper in the world admitted to Domenica Sportiva.

“It is not the fault of Reggina, a friendly club with [Coach] Ulivieri.

“I am happy for them, but I regret everything that has happened against us. Having said that, I am used to addressing problems in a certain way. And I am not going to start crying.”

goal.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well duh you fool, you think I don't know Tesoro/Fiore?! :wallbang:

:D

I was just wondering what happened with her as nobody ever told me something about her. Shame on you. :(

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Did anyone notice that Gigi so Angry after concended the 3rd Goals , I feel sorry to Buffon :sad:
I'm behind you to Kick that Stupid Creature outta from Juventus , Buffon :touched:

He should show his anger outside the match and let the rest of team , he's Angry .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)