Gianluigi Buffon (155 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
Exactly, +rep

Guys, I don´t wanna make enemies or argue all the time, BUT you are wrong.

The only true "traitors" are Ibra and Thuram!

All the others were sold by our Board to stop paying their high wages, so how can you call them "Traitors"?

You are just bitter because you loved them in Juventus and don´t love them in any other Club.

Do you think Camoranesi and Trezeguet would have stayed if our Board didn´t blocked them? I don´t think so, they would both be playing in Lyon now and you would call them "traitors" too.

So, I ask you: WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A TRAITOR?
Im with u mark, but id add one traitor : Emerson :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
juventus710 said:
emerson is a traitor to roma fans, not to juve fans
why not?!!! he was traitor there and he became a traitor to Juve fans!!!
he was the 1st one who made it clear that he'll leave before the verdict was known :smoke:

Jul 23, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
why not?!!! he was traitor there and he became a traitor to Juve fans!!!
he was the 1st one who made it clear that he'll leave before the verdict was known :smoke:
he was, i think, the only player not to say shit about juve

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
juventus710 said:
this shows that we were looking for a replacement
if he was needed soo badly, why were we looking for a replacement:eyebrows:
you are right, i meant we needed him in serie B ! :smoke:
tbo, I didnt like him since he came 2 Juve, his is style is not pleasing 2 watch :smoke:

Jul 23, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
you are right, i meant we needed him in serie B ! :smoke:
tbo, I didnt like him since he came 2 Juve, his is style is not pleasing 2 watch :smoke:
his position is the most underrated positions of football
doing the dirty work for other mids is hard to do
he's the gattuso of brasil, except that hes not as rough as gattuso

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
latest Buffy news:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov18c.html

Rivera backs Buffon for Ballon Saturday 18 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Ball winner Gianni Rivera believes that Gianluigi Buffon deserved to be voted European Footballer of the Year.

The latest reports insist that this year’s title will be awarded to Azzurri captain Fabio Cannavaro, but the former Milan star believes that the goalkeeper’s role in the World Cup was decisive and needed to be acknowledged.

“If there had not been Buffon, Cannavaro would have never won,” said Rivera to Radio RTL.

“One missed save by Buffon would have prevented us from winning the World Cup. He played a few matches with the Nazionale, but then did not appear in the Champions League,” continued the Golden Boy who took the 'France Football’ award in 1969.

“He didn’t have many opportunities to play international football and obviously the jury decided to give the prize to someone who was not part of an Italian club.”

Rivera was the first Italian player to win the prestigious trophy, followed by Paolo Rossi in 1982 and Roberto Baggio in 1993.

“I honestly think that Franco Baresi and Paolo Maldini would have both deserved the award. I have some pleasant memories of the time when I won, but there was not that much attention from the media.

“They used to reveal the result around Christmas time and after the news was confirmed there was a small ceremony on the pitch. Nothing sensational, definitely something pleasant, but that was quickly forgotten after one or two days,” concluded the ex-midfielder, who in 2004 was voted one of the top 125 greatest living footballers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)