Gianluigi Buffon (28 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
How do you really know what happened between ex-Management and Zambro?

Were some of you members of our Board?

I don´t think so, so don´t pretend to be smart.

He WAS betrayed by Moggi, all the hard work he did on the pitch has gone to wind because of "Lucky Luciano" (I guess he´s not that "lucky" now).

He lost his will to play for Juve exactly because of Moggi, so the real "traitor" is Moggi, not Zambrotta.

P.S. Zambrotta was never an attacker, he was a winger always, just in his young days he played more attacking style.

Actually, that´s the smartest thing I´ve read about "Zambrotta case" for now.
would this be your opinion, if the other players who stayed, did the same and left?!!!! :smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
would this be your opinion, if the other players who stayed, did the same and left?!!!! :smoke:
Yes.:smoke:

No one can blame them for leaving after what Moggi did if they remain professional and don´t talk crap about Juventus.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Well, you can praise him as much as you want, but in the end of the day, he left us when he was needed the most...

And that he gave Juve 7 years of his career, please tell me who Zambrotta was when he came to Juve??

He was nothing, and he was raised in the club and became what he is now, so paying the club 7 years back was not that great accomplishment that he deserves us to worship him whenever we hears his name...

Again, blaming Moggi for all the problems of the World is not a wise thing, IMO, as he was leading the ship into many acheivements for more than ten years, and nobody here was complaining about that...

He had no support from the Agnellis, and had to build an independent Juve that has nothing to do with rich families or characters, and that's not the case in all the other Italian clubs...and again, NOTHING WAS PROVED ABOUT HIS PHONE TAPPINGS...

Zambrotta can do whatever he wants in his career, but he can't ever tell us that he was a true Juventino because he ran away when the fans was so keen to keep him...

I know you will come again, and tell me that he is a professional player, and he has the full freedom to choose his career path, and I won't deny that, but I can tell you that by going that way at that period of time, made him the best example for MERCENARIES...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
Yes.:smoke:

No one can blame them for leaving after what Moggi did if they remain professional and don´t talk crap about Juventus.
the point is not talking crap about Juve...
the point is that Juve also were betryaed by moggi !!!
the players left, they left JUVE they didnt leave Moggi !!! :smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
ReBeL said:
Well, you can praise him as much as you want, but in the end of the day, he left us when he was needed the most...

And that he gave Juve 7 years of his career, please tell me who Zambrotta was when he came to Juve??

He was nothing, and he was raised in the club and became what he is now, so paying the club 7 years back was not that great accomplishment that he deserves us to worship him whenever we hears his name...

Again, blaming Moggi for all the problems of the World is not a wise thing, IMO, as he was leading the ship into many acheivements for more than ten years, and nobody here was complaining about that...

He had no support from the Agnellis, and had to build an independent Juve that has nothing to do with rich families or characters, and that's not the case in all the other Italian clubs...and again, NOTHING WAS PROVED ABOUT HIS PHONE TAPPINGS...

Zambrotta can do whatever he wants in his career, but he can't ever tell us that he was a true Juventino because he ran away when the fans was so keen to keep him...

I know you will come again, and tell me that he is a professional player, and he has the full freedom to choose his career path, and I won't deny that, but I can tell you that by going that way at that period of time, made him the best example for MERCENARIES...
The best I read for long time...
agree with u 110 % Rebel :agree:
:smoke:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBeL said:

Rebel, nice post:tup: BUT you forget one thing: OUR MANAGEMENT didn´t want to keep him!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Abt the zambrotta discussion i agree with Rebel.
Zambro could do whatever he wants in his career but slapped the hand that fed him for years and made him the player he is today.An average striker(just like tifoso said) and then an OK winger, to a great full back and one of the best.
He was free to go, but as Rebel said he was never a true juventino.

@mark- do u know why they call moggi "lucky luciano"? cause Lucky Luciano is an old gansgester and that just shows how they portray him.

and on another point about the board wanting to sell him.Well i disagree with you there cause i think if he said he wanted to stay then there could've been a way that we could've kept him. Fact is that he wanted to go, and thats that.Its not like he wasn't given any options by the board

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it is simple...Zambro was hot property after giving outstanding performances at the WC...and we got demoted so Juve just cashed in their chips with Zambrotta...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
Abt the zambrotta discussion i agree with Rebel.
Zambro could do whatever he wants in his career but slapped the hand that fed him for years and made him the player he is today.An average striker(just like tifoso said) and then an OK winger, to a great full back and one of the best.
He was free to go, but as Rebel said he was never a true juventino.

@mark- do u know why they call moggi "lucky luciano"? cause Lucky Luciano is an old gansgester and that just shows how they portray him.

and on another point about the board wanting to sell him.Well i disagree with you there cause i think if he said he wanted to stay then there could've been a way that we could've kept him. Fact is that he wanted to go, and thats that.Its not like he wasn't given any options by the board
I disagree.

He was the first one who our Management wanted to sell, because we could make the most money out of him.

If our Management wanted to keep him, they would have kept him like they did with Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

There is no way he could leave if our Mangement decided to block his departure (which they didn´t), cause he had another year or two on his Contract.

BTW. I know who is "Lucky Luciano" just like I know who is Al Capone.:D

ahmedz said:
it is simple...Zambro was hot property after giving outstanding performances at the WC...and we got demoted so Juve just cashed in their chips with Zambrotta...
:agree:

Exactly, Ahmed. +rep

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov15c.html

Lippi denies Milan talks – again Wednesday 15 November, 2006

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcello Lippi has once again denied that there is any truth in the latest rumours linking him to the Milan bench.

The World Cup winning Coach has been paired with a move to the San Siro, amidst whispers that Carlo Ancelotti will end his five-year stint with the Rossoneri in the summer – even though his contract doesn’t expire until 2008.

But after already rubbishing the story last week, the former Juventus maestro has again hit out at the speculation.

“Last week it was Napoli, two weeks ago it was Spain, now Milan. Not even half a word is true in what has been written,” said Lippi to TG1.

Lippi, who is keen on starting a new job in 2007, has stated several times that he has not received any offers from Italian clubs since taking time off at the end of the German triumph.

Lippi has been associated with a move to Mexico and a return to Napoli, where he worked in 1993-94, but rumours have also suggested his next job may be in England.

The Viareggino was also eager to comment on Francesco Totti’s latest performances with Roma, as the player seems to have rediscovered his best form again.

“I chose to support him and believe in him after he injured his ankle. I am happy to see that he is now a fully recovered player.

“It’s a pleasure to see him happy and confirm himself as a real leader for his side,” concluded Lippi.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark83 said:
I disagree.

He was the first one who our Management wanted to sell, because we could make the most money out of him.

If our Management wanted to keep him, they would have kept him like they did with Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

There is no way he could leave if our Mangement decided to block his departure (which they didn´t), cause he had another year or two on his Contract.
Mark,

Just one question:

Why didn't the management block Zambrotta's transfer like what they did in the cases of Trezeguet and Camoranesi...

The answer:

He had no desire to continue playing for Juve as he enjoyed playing the role of the victim of the calciopoli...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
I disagree.

BTW. I know who is "Lucky Luciano" just like I know who is Al Capone.:D
Trezi could generate the same amount of money imo or something close.

fact is that zambro didnt want to stay and he made it clear to the board, and if he didnt (where he should've) we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Thats the whole point, with all the things this club gave to him, he should've said that he would stay and help this club in its time of need.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
juventus710 said:
zambrotta himself stated that he wanted to join milan but the board opted to sell him to barca
he wanted to leave either way

Of course he wanted to leave and he wanted to join Milan.. And imagine how stupid would be Cobolli Gigli and Secco if they sold him to Milan. No one smart doesn't want to reinforce the biggest rival. That is clear.

Jul 23, 2006
i remember be4 the match between italy and czech in the world cup, zambrotta said that if nedved dives, he'll kick nedved arse
n now all he does is dive and play like sh!t

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
@Mark83

There is no "Zambrotta case". He's gone so f*ck him.
If I had believed for one second that the shitheads who left were "betrayed by the club" and that Moggi was the culprit you make him out to be, I probably would've had to reconsider my relationship with this club. I'm not saying it would've resulted in me not following it anymore, because that's impossible for me, but I would've felt a fair amount of shame, I can tell you that.

And I don't. I'm more proud than ever. And I'm more certain than ever that the true scheming and behind the scenes plotting goes on in Milano.

Sorry amico, it's just so unbelievably clear to me that you are biased and I just think most of what you have to contribute to the Calciopoli-affair is straight and utter BS.

mark83 said:
How do you really know what happened between ex-Management and Zambro?

Were some of you members of our Board?

I don´t think so, so don´t pretend to be smart.

He WAS betrayed by Moggi, all the hard work he did on the pitch has gone to wind because of "Lucky Luciano" (I guess he´s not that "lucky" now).

He lost his will to play for Juve exactly because of Moggi, so the real "traitor" is Moggi, not Zambrotta.

P.S. Zambrotta was never an attacker, he was a winger always, just in his young days he played more attacking style.

Actually, that´s the smartest thing I´ve read about "Zambrotta case" for now.
You would be "smart" to fill up your rhetorical arsenal with better polemic weaponry than "were you in the dressing room when he.." "why are you saying we, do you also play?" and "were you a boardmember when.." because you're not really making any points, you're just annoying real fans.

As for the second remark by you that I highlighted: Unbelievable.
Moggi worked so hard for this club and contributed so much to its success that such a comment disgusts me. Sure, Zambrotta did well at Juve and played his part brilliantly, but at the end of the day it took him two seconds to make up his mind about his future once we got into real trouble.

Some rolled up their sleeves and are now doing their very best to get us out of the slump, even a Golden Ball-nominee and France's (and perhaps the World's) most lethal box-striker.

So don't give me no CRAP ABOUT ZAMBRO NOT BETRYING JUVE!!!!!

Sep 28, 2002
Jem83 said:
Some rolled up their sleeves and are now doing their very best to get us out of the slump, even a Golden Ball-nominee and France's (and perhaps the World's) most lethal box-striker.
ummm... whom himself said on several occasion that he wouldve left the club if the board didnt block the move.

so moggi is still god, cobilli gigli and secco are shite, but its actually them who made sure that serie b was piece of cake so far by not allowing buffon, trez and camo to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)