Gianluca Vialli (4 Viewers)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I told you guys all this the other night when I watched it live, He's a piece of shit on my eyes, fuck him.

Even Zlatan wouldn't shit on us like that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he talks alot different about Juve when he's on Italian TV
That's perfecttly understandable, and I wouldn't take issue with him suggesting Chelsea are a bigger club than Juve on the European stage at the moment when he's on English TV.

He can't go saying things that are factually incorrect and harm Juve's reputation - speaking about bribing referees and controlling the transfer market - though.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That's perfecttly understandable, and I wouldn't take issue with him suggesting Chelsea are a bigger club than Juve on the European stage at the moment when he's on English TV.
That I could handle.

He can't go saying things that are factually incorrect and harm Juve's reputation - speaking about bribing referees and controlling the transfer market - though.
This was one of those WTF - Vialli? I would really like to know what motivated this.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Trying to win people back over by the sounds of things

"Juventus are on the right path to win the Champions League again. Their style of play is really well suited to the Champions League," Vialli was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport.

"They play some very aggressive, intense and modern football. I believe they will soon be among Europe's protagonists once more.

"Juventus are among the outsiders for the European title, and they gave a clear signal against Chelsea that they are a force to be reckoned with.

"It will not be easy to be on top of their game in both the Serie A and the Champions League, but the Bianconeri have a good chance to become part of the European elite again."

Juventus are currently preparing for Saturday's league match against Chievo.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
A month fin? what has got into you? Everytime I see pics of you on facebook you got a drink in hand, must have met a woman recently have you? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)