Gianluca Vialli (6 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
:heart:
Gianluca Vialli has revealed the reasoning behind his controversial tweet aimed at Pescara Coach Zdenek Zeman.
The former Sampdoria and Juventus star posted a remark on social networking site Twitter last week, in relation to how well Zeman’s Pescara side are performing in Serie B.
“Who knows how Zeman would feel if someone began to suspect him about so much energy,” the 47-year-old wrote, prompting the Czech-born Coach’s irritated defence of his players in a Press conference the next day.
The dispute was the latest example of the poor relationship between the pair, which can be traced back to 1998, when then-Roma Coach Zeman publicly accused Vialli and former Juve teammate Alessandro Del Piero of taking performance-enhancing drugs.
A case was brought against the Juventus players, but neither was found guilty. As Vialli later explained, his Twitter 'joke’ was a form of payback for Zeman’s original accusations.

“You know, it has been 15 years, but I still feel a bit resentful for what he said about me and what he said about Del Piero,” he told Football Italia's Rossella Marrai (@MilanistaSA).
“Every now and then something comes to mind and it was just a sort of tongue-in-cheek joke and I tweeted it.
“I don’t suspect anything. I just wanted him to understand how I felt 15 years ago. I think it is only natural.
“Look, I am not perfect…”

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006

http://www.football-italia.net/node/15540

Vialli: 'Juve or Inter for Capello'

Gianluca Vialli believed Fabio Capello’s “reaction was understandable. I wouldn’t be surprised” if he now joined Juventus or Inter.

Capello resigned as England manager on Wednesday after giving an Italian television interview in which he criticised the FA’s decision to strip John Terry of the captain’s armband.

“I think Capello’s reaction was understandable,” said former Chelsea manager Vialli on Sky Sport Italia.

“The FA should’ve told Capello their decision first, then gone to the media. It’s only normal that he got angry. It’s also normal, I should add, that the Federation accepted his resignation.

“I think the new England manager has already been chosen. It’ll be Stuart Pearce until the end of Euro 2012, then Harry Redknapp. He represents English football of a certain type, but I doubt the FA would settle for having Redknapp part-time, considering his work with Tottenham.”

There have been many suggestions that Capello will return to Serie A after this early termination of his England career.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Juventus offered him a role as a director. I’d also expect Massimo Moratti to call him for the bench after Claudio Ranieri. He certainly has plenty of options.”

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Pep and his Nerazzurri scarf
Vialli: "At Inter with Baggio"

Guardiola, who wore a scarf bearing Inter colours during Barcelona's game against Bayer Leverkusen last night, sidestepped the question: "It was a present from a friend." The ex-Sampdoria and Juventus star predicts that Pep will take over at Inter with Robi Baggio as his assistant

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gay iPhone won't allow. Type under YouTube video di vialli juventus 2 real Madrid 0 and see his step by step footage. Love it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)