Gianluca Vialli (2 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Whilst I won't forget him captaining us to Champions League glory, his pandering to the british media is really starting to harm his reputation particularly with the Juventus faithful in the UK.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Vialli: 'Conte top of Chelsea list'
By Football Italia staff

Gianluca Vialli claims Antonio Conte “is probably top of Chelsea’s list” for future managers, but will remain at Juventus for at least another year.

The former Chelsea boss and ex-Juventus striker spoke to Sky Sport Italia on recent reports Conte has caught the eye of Roman Abramovich.

“I think it is absolutely normal that he is courted by the most important clubs in Europe,” said Vialli.

“Chelsea need a talented and winning manager. Conte is probably top of their list, but I would be amazed if he were to leave Turin.

“I think he wants to stay at Juventus for at least another year, then something might happen.”

Chelsea won the Champions League last season with interim manager Roberto Di Matteo, but fired him after a 3-0 defeat to Juventus and brought in Rafa Benitez.

This guy is really pushing it :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd be interested to know what the public opinion of Vialli is in Italy.
judging by the fact that the fans voted for him to have a star, my guess would be a far more positive opinion than our own probably because they don't know half the shit he says in the media, just as many here probably didn't know the shit boniek was saying which resulted in getting his name removed

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Speaking to MediaSet the former Bianconeri Captain said;

"Fans are angry for having conceded goal on the counterattack five minutes from the end? There is a contributory negligence but we cannot criticize too much a team that has an offensive mentality. We Italians have said for years that we want to go abroad and impose our football on others and Juve was trying to just that!

“Pogba missed quite a simple pass and there is the first error, the second error was probably that Asamoah got into a difficult situation instead of staying back to help out the defence.

"Then came the long ball to the towering Drogba and perhaps Chiellini initially tried to counter Drogba but then lost it and couldn’t help Bonucci. Sneijder scored a great goal, it seems fortuitous but he has aimed between the legs of Bonucci and put it in the only place where he could score."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)