Giampalo Pazzini (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This 19 year old forward(who I beleive is owned by Inter) currently playing for Atalanta might have already agreed to a contract to join Juventus. Pazzini could be on his way to Turin as early as january. There is the possibilty he will remain with Atalanta one more season though. He is considered as (another) "next Del Piero" by Moggi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
This 19 year old forward(who I beleive is owned by Inter) currently playing for Atalanta might have already agreed to a contract to join Juventus. Pazzini could be on his way to Turin as early as january. There is the possibilty he will remain with Atalanta one more season though. He is considered as (another) "next Del Piero" by Moggi.
Ya he is a promising player, hope juve capture him next year.... btw he is a great player in championship manager... :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

Ya he is a promising player, hope juve capture him next year.... btw he is a great player in championship manager... :)
i guess that's why u called him a promising player right?:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
As NEDVED said, Pazzini's a hell of a player in Championship Manager, but I'll reserve my judgement about him until I see him in real life.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Did moggi really say that? whats your source?

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
As NEDVED said, Pazzini's a hell of a player in Championship Manager, but I'll reserve my judgement about him until I see him in real life.
I know :D

most of the people here judges players because of CM ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I know :D

most of the people here judges players because of CM ;)
And although CM have been right with some players, they sure as hell weren't right with Bonera imo :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I wonder how many "Next Del Pieros" are we going to buy...
Suddenly every young forward that comes to Juve are label "The Next Del Piero", lets see some examples: Rigoni, Miccoli, Valpato, Gasbarroni, Chiumento, Sculli and now... Pazzini... :rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't think that Pazzini is owned by Inter.

If you've seen this kid play, he is going to be an absolute world-beater in a few years. I got a chance to watch Serie B quite a bit, and since Atalanta was at or near the top of the table all year last year, he was on TV. This kid was not only a first team regular, but he was the featured player as an 18 year old on a side that was fighting for promotion.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Yeah, he's great in CM. I'm not saying anything in real life, coz I haven't seen him play. But he seems to be rated high by the experts.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
yes he is promising, and NO he is not owned by inter...

btw, i hope we sign Montolivio(spell?) too...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

well snoop, why would they put him a good player in the game if he is crap :)....
yeah right.I guess we should tell Moggi about this game.he will see other good

players too without scouting :howler:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

well snoop, why would they put him a good player in the game if he is crap :)....
In CM Bonera is one of the best defenders in the world yet in real life he's average at best. Scouts can't be right all the time.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
True, and we can't completely blame SI for making Bonera as good as they did because he was excellent before last season and still has potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)