Giampalo Pazzini (3 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Maybe he could stay at Atalanta until the summer, then he has a bit more experience at the top level. Signing him as a 4th striker is a good move in the short term, but he won't get much playing time which will slow his learning process.

btw, isn't he co-owned by Inter? Why would they let him go?

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
is he??

if so i can't see him coming,although moggi did get roma-co owned chiellini.
That was sneaky though. No one knew we wanted Chiellini. Juve gave Livorno the money to buy out half his contract, then we bought him off Livorno. I doubt we could do the same with Inter and Pazzini because

a) Inter aren't quite as stupid as Roma
b) I suppose it is more well known that we are interested in Pazzini.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know who else isn't owned by another team, and has performed very well the past two seasons in Serie B?

Luis Jimenez, Midfielder for Ternana. Kid's got some really good skills.

And you're right, Stu. Pazzini isn't owned by anyone. Atalanta had a couple of offers last year once they clinched promotion, but Ivan Ruggieri, who has since resigned, didn't want to part with him. However, due to the fact that season ticket sales were very disappointing this year for Atalanta (8,800), they may not have a choice now.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Saw pazzini for the first time against Juve (us) two days ago..he might have something, unfortunately our defence was tooo strong but he's got some potential..
Nonetheless my CM experience has really influence my judgemnet on this guy :D, we'll see how he does this season.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
A little statistic on Pazzini this season playing for Fiorentina:

6 matches in Serie A
1 goal

I don't think his move to Fiorentina is the end of his chances of playing for Juventus. And moving to Fiorentina was clearly the best career move for him. Instead of warming the Bianconeri bench he has now played a lot already for Fiorentina.

Let's see how he does in his new Serie A adventure and decide what to do. Either way I'm sure our transfer geniouses will do the best thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)