Giampalo Pazzini (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
btw, I've heard that we gave up some guy called Paparesta when we bought Canna, so the deal was Canna for Carini+Paparesta?!

Who the hell is Paparesta, I've never heard of him before... :confused:
:wth: isn't Gianluca Paparesta the Serie A referee who likes us? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

china man

Sep 6, 2004
Paparesta?????is he the one sweeping the juve ground field???hehe kidding??i also never heard about him!!!!hope he is a good players in future times

Cheers to all

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
yes, juventus bosses sold Paparesta because they get sick and tired of bribe him each game and he was asking too much money. Inter is in need of any kind of help available this year and knowing that moratti has the money, Moggi convinced Paparesta to be inserted in the Cannavaro deal and become a nerazurri...this season he will try to take Inter to win Serie A by any means....lets hope he fails....

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yes he is actually. Paparesta is rated as one of Serie A's better referees, but he unmistakably favours us from time to time :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:rofl::LOL: I forgot the season 97-98... Man, that's a good joke... Luckily I didn't comment anything there... :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Anybody want an opinion on the kid from someone who's seen him play about 7 times last year?
insights would be very welcome indeed,i'm curious to know what he's like in real life:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, and I know that you're going to laugh and say "Yeah right, where have I heard this before", but this kid reminds me very much of one Alex Del Piero. He's a little taller than Alex, and about 5-6 kb heavier, his build reminds me more of Zambrotta, but his playing style and flair are much more reminiscent of Del Piero.

Atalanta played a basic 4-3-3 system to start off with, and was usually smack dab in the middle on the attacking line, although, because of his ball skills I have seen him play both on the left and right side. Later on, as they were struggling, they switched to a 4-2-3-1, with him playing the lone striker, and that seemed to re-energize them down the stretch. To me , his best asset is his vision, and this is apparent when he plays as a support striker. Yes, he can score goals, although I don't think that he will be a 20-25 goal scorer in Serie A. You'll probably end up seeing him score in the vicinity of 15 goals, but will rack up a ton of assists and make things easier for everyone else on the pitch.

That's his biggest asset, the ability to create for others. There was a thread that was opened up about 6 months ago about him, and I had stated back then that Juve needs to sign this kid, ASAP.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Well, and I know that you're going to laugh and say "Yeah right, where have I heard this before", but this kid reminds me very much of one Alex Del Piero. He's a little taller than Alex, and about 5-6 kb heavier, his build reminds me more of Zambrotta, but his playing style and flair are much more reminiscent of Del Piero.

Atalanta played a basic 4-3-3 system to start off with, and was usually smack dab in the middle on the attacking line, although, because of his ball skills I have seen him play both on the left and right side. Later on, as they were struggling, they switched to a 4-2-3-1, with him playing the lone striker, and that seemed to re-energize them down the stretch. To me , his best asset is his vision, and this is apparent when he plays as a support striker. Yes, he can score goals, although I don't think that he will be a 20-25 goal scorer in Serie A. You'll probably end up seeing him score in the vicinity of 15 goals, but will rack up a ton of assists and make things easier for everyone else on the pitch.

That's his biggest asset, the ability to create for others. There was a thread that was opened up about 6 months ago about him, and I had stated back then that Juve needs to sign this kid, ASAP.
Tnx alot Sergio. Very insightful indeed.:). Is he right footed or Left? Can he dribble well, a la Del Piero before that injury? Is he good shooter? How is he on set pieces?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Tnx alot Sergio. Very insightful indeed.:). Is he right footed or Left? Can he dribble well, a la Del Piero before that injury? Is he good shooter? How is he on set pieces?
He's mainly right-footed. A couple of goals he had lat year were on set pieces. I don't think he dribbles as well as pre-injury Del Piero, but keep in mind that he's also a little bigger as well.

He's currently starring for the Azurrinni, so definitely check him out.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nice. I would like to see a stronger, taller version of Del Piero. That player might be a little more threatening to opposing defenses. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)