[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/151888

- - - Updated - - -

Weidenfeller has made 10 saves. The only reason this match is not 5-1 for Bayern right now.
but he left the goal careless when Lewandowski scored

- - - Updated - - -

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/151888
why cant i find such good sopcast streams when Juventus is playing. this one looks amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Penalty for bayern

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ribery turned the game for Bayern when he came in. what a player. its so easy to dominate when you have 2 players liek him and Robben

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ribery turned the game for Bayern when he came in. what a player. its so easy to dominate when you have 2 players liek him and Robben

When those two players make their exit, that will be Bayern's temp decline were you see the likes of Schalke and Stuggart claiming the league once again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Just shows how clueless most people are when it comes to Bundesliga. Klopp and Hummels are going nowhere and that Dortmund side would prob trash all coomplete Serie A.
:lol2: You mean like Gotze or Lewandovski. They'll be leaving that sinking ship in anytime now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol2: You mean like Gotze or Lewandovski. They'll be leaving that sinking ship in anytime now.
Nah, I mean Reus will most probably leave and I can seen more departures as well, but Hummels, Klopp and Großkreutz are three people who are most definitely staying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
When those two players make their exit, that will be Bayern's temp decline were you see the likes of Schalke and Stuggart claiming the league once again.
i meant the CL mostly. they started to be a top CL club once those 2 arrived.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I mean Reus will most probably leave and I can seen more departures as well, but Hummels, Klopp and Großkreutz are three people who are most definitely staying.
Klopp renewed his contract recently, but will he accept key players leaving one after the other? also, im not so sure with Hummels either. he's a Bayern youth product, its not like he has a strong emmotional bond with them (like Sahin or Gotze and those two still left). Reus was born in Dortmund, he witnessed their glorious days from the 90s and early 2000s, CL glory etc. he is probably their fan since he is a kid and if such a person leaves them, then i cant see what would keep other guys like Klopp, Hummels, Gundogan (if he finds his form again) there. im not saying they will leave for sure, but im not so sure that they will stay like you and Nostradamus...

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
We're still unbeaten after beating Hoffenheim 3-1. :nico:
Lucien Favre now also ties Hennes Weisweiler with the 17th unbeaten game in a row.

Will be an interesting week for us. First we're headed to Cyprus(Limassol) to try for another win in the EL and on Sunday we'll play at Signal Iduna Park against Dortmund.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Of course. DP84 doesn't realize that Dortmund has history and most important of all, a future. To him, only a handful of clubs deserve to exist. Never mind that Hummels and Klopp have already pledged their allegiance to Dortmund and have no reason to leave. I don't see how that's so different from Buffon, DP, and Nedved deciding to stay with Juve. At least Dortmund will always compete in Europe.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course. DP84 doesn't realize that Dortmund has history and most important of all, a future. To him, only a handful of clubs deserve to exist. Never mind that Hummels and Klopp have already pledged their allegiance to Dortmund and have no reason to leave. I don't see how that's so different from Buffon, DP, and Nedved deciding to stay with Juve. At least Dortmund will always compete in Europe.
Your ignorance is hilarious :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)