[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (16 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I thought Pep and Bayern was more in german minds than in reality. Suprising decision, but it's good for him. PL would ruin Guardiola.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I thought Pep and Bayern was more in german minds than in reality. Suprising decision, but it's good for him. PL would ruin Guardiola.
not really surprising as such, i posted some months back that he was always either going to man city or Bayern. Chelsea i don't think appealed to him because of abramovic, milan was always out of the question, lastly man utd and arsenal were not going to change managers any time soon. Bayern on the other hand were always looking for a replacement since heynckes announced his decision to leave in the summer, and City i feel will be changing their manager in the summer as well and along with their newly appointed ex barcelona director might have been enough to persuade him to city, but were probably waiting till the summer to give mancini the chop rather than now out of respect, so it was important for Bayern to snap Guardiola before City had the chance

May 22, 2007
Wouldn't surprised if he bought Iniesta or Xavi to build his new team play around them
I would. I don't see either of them ever leaving Barça, and I think he has an interesting team as it is, and would rather build on that to create his own mark. Kroos, Martínez, Shaqiri, Alaba, Schweinsteiger. Fun times ahead.

:agree: Bow down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)