Genres YOU LISTEN TO (Majed had a serious comprehension problem here) (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
mainly not mainstream stuff

hip hop, some old school stuff.
kanye,lupe, cudi, tribe called quest, common,k'naan etc.
alternative rock
the mars volta, porcupine tree, radiohead, coheed and cambria, at the drive in etc,bloc party,dredg, incubus
some heavier stuff converge, parkway drive, la dispute.
as well as the prodigy, jeff buckley, chilli peppers, shit so many more.

a lot of different stuff.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I listen to any song that I like, the genre doesn't matter much.

The most usual stuff though; Dubstep, Grime, HipHop/Rap, Techno, Indie & Alternative Rock.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ha! but debussy? really? not even a top 20 all time composer
One, there is no top 20 composers. It's more of a personal preference. Two, Debussy was the gateway to Impressionist music, which added more dimension, contrast and importantly, color. Without him, we would be nowhere in contemporary music right now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One, there is no top 20 composers. It's more of a personal preference. Two, Debussy was the gateway to Impressionist music, which added more dimension, contrast and importantly, color. Without him, we would be nowhere in contemporary music right now.
But you forgot one important factor, Deneb's personal preference is what applies to everyone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not saying it's wrong to categorize, but in Art, it's more of a personal preference rather than "top 20's".
I know exactly what you but many around these parts ignore taste totally and think their opinion is what matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)