Genres YOU LISTEN TO (Majed had a serious comprehension problem here) (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i hate to pigeon hole myself into liking one particular genre,i simply like good music....

i listen to a lot of Blues/Rock-The Black Keys,Radio Moscow,The White Stripes,etc

i listen to a lot of Indie-Ian Brown,Arctic Monkeys,Black Rebel Motorcycle Club,Radiohead,etc

i listen to a lot of punk-Early Green Day,The Futureheads,The Clash,The Ramones,etc

i listen to a lot of dance music-The Prodigy,Chemical Brothers,Underworld,etc

there is far too much good music out there to simply focus on one style or genre

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #64
    This happens to me all the time. Someone revives an ancient thread, I wanna reply only to find out that the thread is 4 years old and my reply back then was far more interesting than anything I have to say today. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    it was Metal Knight that revived the thread,i just thought i would throw in my tuppence worth that by only listening to one genre he is missing a world of fantastic music,i could easily in one afternoon go from listening to The Rollling Stones-paul van Dyk-Arctic Monkeys-Nick Kave-Kool G rap(oldie but still love it)-Jimmy Cliff-the Futureheads........i find it keeps me appreciating music when i can listen to differing genres and styles

but then that is me,music has always been important to me

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I listen mostly pop/rock (Oasis, Kaiser Chiefs, Kings of Leon, RHCP...), but lately I've started to listen some rap and trance/techno/house again (I used to listen those when I was younger).

N.E.R.D. is my absolute favourite "band"!:agree:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I missed them when they were in Finland few years ago because I was at work.:frown:

You're maybe right about their live performance. "Rap" (or what should it be called) just doesn't sound good live.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I basically listen to every genres as long as the music is good, I've no problem giving it a go. In other words, I don't concentrate on one type of music contrary to what many do these days.

But mainly Im in love with metal, Rock, R&B, Rap, Hip-hop, Ray and Dane, Techno and House music.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    I listen to:

Classic Rock
    Grunge
    90s Rap
    Metal
    Country
    Classical
    Pop

I detest:
    Emo
    Trance-House-Garage etc.
    Arrogant hip-hop rap except Jay Z
    Death Metal
    Screamo
    Hardcore etc.

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
    Mar 3, 2009
    it was Metal Knight that revived the thread,i just thought i would throw in my tuppence worth that by only listening to one genre he is missing a world of fantastic music,i could easily in one afternoon go from listening to The Rollling Stones-paul van Dyk-Arctic Monkeys-Nick Kave-Kool G rap(oldie but still love it)-Jimmy Cliff-the Futureheads........i find it keeps me appreciating music when i can listen to differing genres and styles

but then that is me,music has always been important to me
    Yes :D I Revived This Thread from Seven years ago :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I listen to:

Classic rock
    Reggae
    Reggae fusion
    light rock
    some ska
    various rap/hip hop
    electric/techno/trance

and there is some music that is a mix of Reggae fusion, ska and other genres that I like.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    I tend to not listen to a lot of mainstream stuff, just a few songs here and there.
    Williams
    Indie Rock/Pop/Electro (mostly)
    Britpop/rap /British people? :D
    Electro/House/Dance/Techno/Trance
    Alternative
    Hip-Hop/R&B
    Rap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)