General TV (26 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watched the US version of Mad Dogs. Pilot was pretty good and the series had potential but got somewhat repetitive and less Interesting towards the end.

Started watching Southland again. Never finished it the first time.
Southland is a great show. I don't know why it never found its audience.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm finishing up Bosch (impeccable, same writers and producers from the wire), after I'm done, if I'm still in a mood for gritty cop show will go for Southland. I remember I only saw half a season when it was new back then.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Dru

My brother. I finally watched Season 3 of Picard.

Next generation crew, far and away, the best out of all of them in its history.

It's not even close.

Edit. Holy shit, I just watched the end credit scene.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just watched Welcome to Wrexham season 1 and I have to say I enjoyed it way more than other footie club / player docuseries I've watched so far, even those about Juve. the storytelling style is a bit similar to Netflix's Drive to Survive only set in division 5 of English football and not a multi-billion industry. A solid 7/10 from me, already looking forward to season 2 in Sept.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just watched Welcome to Wrexham season 1 and I have to say I enjoyed it way more than other footie club / player docuseries I've watched so far, even those about Juve. the storytelling style is a bit similar to Netflix's Drive to Survive only set in division 5 of English football and not a multi-billion industry. A solid 7/10 from me, already looking forward to season 2 in Sept.
I enjoyed it but think I'd of enjoyed it better if I didn't already know how their season ended.

The second season will be better if you haven't been following their results.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bro I finished watching season 2 and it's fucking amazing.

I'm on episode 8 or so, went on a trip for 2-3 weeks so couldnt watch. Told my brother on flight back home last night that we better finish Vinland now lol We watch every episode together, otherwise I would finished it already.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm on episode 8 or so, went on a trip for 2-3 weeks so couldnt watch. Told my brother on flight back home last night that we better finish Vinland now lol We watch every episode together, otherwise I would finished it already.
Lol that was one of the reasons I postponed so much I was waiting on my brother as well. The more season 2nd kicks in the better it gets. Pacing is perfect while character development is top notch, just like the music. So many great dialogs in the last episodes. Fucking great

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah the initial character building for season 2 is peak storytelling for an anime. Defenitely better work then season 1 so far with the patient farming drama character arch.

But yeah can't watch for the pace to go up and notch and the action and intrigue starts lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)