General TV (18 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Heels is good.

Even if you aren't a professional wrestling fan I think it's still a good show. Like a mix of a Kingdom and Friday night lights. Kind of.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am on episode 8 of 2nd season, only 2 left, my brothers forcing me to wait for them to watch the rest lol

But man its got elevated big time 2nd season. Episode 6 is one of the most intense anxiety and panic filled hour of tv in long time. The tension and emotional stress level of just a dysfunctional family dinner, almost every scene felt suffocating to watch. Brilliant acting and directing all around. A certain someone in that episode is gonna win an award for her performance.

And the season defenitely more personal. Episode 7 and the amount of growth a dumbass like Richie had, fantastic storytelling.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Fuck load of cameos this season.

Episode 6 was like a mix between that Home Alone dinner scene and Uncut Gems.

Even though I enjoy the show I find it hard to watch at times. It's like secession on meth. Thankfully the episodes are only 20mins long because an hour of that would drive me crazy.

Ps. The soundtrack is great. Loved hearing a few songs by the most underrated band of all time ... The Replacements.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Any new good TV show without the gay shit or black/woman worship?
white lotus? it shits on the rich & privileged, it shits on emancipated women, it shits on woke kids, it shits on everything and everybody. might not be everyone's cup of tea because there's not a lot of action, just people being on holidays, but i found it hilarious at times

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
white lotus? it shits on the rich & privileged, it shits on emancipated women, it shits on woke kids, it shits on everything and everybody. might not be everyone's cup of tea because there's not a lot of action, just people being on holidays, but i found it hilarious at times
I liked it.

Totally at the opposite end I'm watching the last season of Black Lightning in the background for shits and giggles. Hilariously woke, it has every racist cliché available.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have started Shameless (the US version), finally a good show and with loads of episodes. I will be quite busy for a while
Was about the check that out after I heard that Jeremy Allen White is always recognized in Chicago for his role in Shameless, not The Bear.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I endorse.

I liked the first season a little better... it was a little more complicated. But both are really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)