General TV (17 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I enjoyed it but think I'd of enjoyed it better if I didn't already know how their season ended.

The second season will be better if you haven't been following their results.

I was lucky in that regard for the 1st season.

This year, though, not so much.

Our love affair with all things Ryan Reynolds in the US led to an unavoidable scenario with the results of this past season.

I'll still watch it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Love historical TV shows. Any others you would recommend?

I recommend Rome, Vikings, last kingdom, The Terror, GOT, Band of Brothers and GunPowder.

Hated The Witcher.

Seen it all except Gun Powder I think. Or seen couple episodes not more.

Witcher is high fantasy, and it was good for what it tried to be, even if ruined inconsistent writing.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seen it all except Gun Powder I think. Or seen couple episodes not more.

Witcher is high fantasy, and it was good for what it tried to be, even if ruined inconsistent writing.
I haven't finished black sails I think i only seen 2 episodes. I'll try it again soon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman have you seen Shameless? I really can't stop watching. Drama at its best.

Sorry for late reply, the american one? Only seen few random eps. Is it good?

I mainly know of it because the cast it has, you see them elsewhere and it's allways "they known for shameless". Like now, the main guy in the bear.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sorry for late reply, the american one? Only seen few random eps. Is it good?

I mainly know of it because the cast it has, you see them elsewhere and it's allways "they known for shameless". Like now, the main guy in the bear.
It's great.

I started watching The Bear too because of Lip

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Watching Succession rn, 2nd season was fun. Tom Wambsgabans character and his sense of humor is very similar to many of our resident tuz muricans.
He's a great character. Weak, slimy and calculative. Also typical of such a person to be mean to people 'below' him. But what makes him an actual human being is that he's also pretty damn funny and he might even love Shiv. He's not onedimensional.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He's a great character. Weak, slimy and calculative. Also typical of such a person to be mean to people 'below' him. But what makes him an actual human being is that he's also pretty damn funny and he might even love Shiv. He's not onedimensional.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Yah, definitely. He also places importance on being masculine, being the alpha, but always and in every decision money comes first for him, so he ends up bending the knee constantly, which is such a paradox and a common glitch in the value pyramid for many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)