General TV (156 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Best episode of House of the Dragon so far.

I got off work late and just watched..Usually when people say this is best episode yet, it tends to be hyperbole.

But holy SHIT you weren't exaggerating. If anything underselling. This episode was so insane it its top 3 best episode in GOT universe immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Great episode.

I didn't like that Aemond got Vhagar though

I said couple episodes ago after time jump Aemond might become interesting when he grows up (was getting the villain childhood tale), he became quickly waaaaaaay more interesting LOL

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I got off work late and just watched..Usually when people say this is best episode yet, it tends to be hyperbole.

But holy SHIT you weren't exaggerating. If anything underselling. This episode was so insane it its top 3 best episode in GOT universe immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

I said couple episodes ago after time jump Aemond might become interesting when he grows up (was getting the villain childhood tale), he became quickly waaaaaaay more interesting LOL
I don't like him at all. He is a villain for sure but the one you don't like.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Vhagar makes it more balanced and interesting for the 'greens' and the Hightowers against Daemon and Rhaeynera. As Aemond and Otto said, it was worth the eye.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -
Calm yo tits. First decent episode of the series and its still a far cry from the first 4 seasons of the OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
My first reaction after watching was that it was the best GOT episode I'd seen since the Bells or battle of the bastards but maybe it was just recency biasedness ( is that how you say it?) And due to the fact we have been starved of a good GOT episode with a classic GOT vibe for so long.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can someone explain the very ending of the latest house of dragon episode. Could barely understand what he was saying and I'm guessing hos wife misunderstood him?

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If someone didn't watch the last House of the Dragon episode, please do it. Paddy Considine gave an absolute award winning performance on the level of early GoT seasons Peter Dinklage or even better (Tyrions court speach comes to mind especially). When the episode was over I was feeling overwhelmed with emotions and it was all done by this guys acting.

Might have been one of the best GoT/HotD episodes actually. And that's something considering the first seasons of GoT.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone explain the very ending of the latest house of dragon episode. Could barely understand what he was saying and I'm guessing hos wife misunderstood him?
He thought it was Rhaenyra on his bedside and he started to answer her earlier question abouth wether he believes "the prophecy of Aegon the Conqueror". Which will probably lead to Alicent believing he spoke about her son Ageon being the king instead of Rhaenyra.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was a super sad episode. Masterful by Paddy Considine indeed. You could feel his pain in every movement and every word of every scene.

And sad misunderstanding in closing scene. Alicent was showing a glimmer of liking Rhaenyra again, reconciliation maybe. Then a delirious and on last breath Visery Viserys talks about the song and fire prophecy, thinking he is talking to his daughter. And Alicent mistakes the mythical hero Aegon for her son, and takes it as the permission and cue she needs to go extra hard to make him king.

So in last breath Viserys caused a misunderstanding that will gurantee the civil war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)