General TV (65 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If someone didn't watch the last House of the Dragon episode, please do it. Paddy Considine gave an absolute award winning performance on the level of early GoT seasons Peter Dinklage or even better (Tyrions court speach comes to mind especially). When the episode was over I was feeling overwhelmed with emotions and it was all done by this guys acting.

Might have been one of the best GoT/HotD episodes actually. And that's something considering the first seasons of GoT.

- - - Updated - - -

He thought it was Rhaenyra on his bedside and he started to answer her earlier question abouth wether he believes "the prophecy of Aegon the Conqueror". Which will probably lead to Alicent believing he spoke about her son Ageon being the king instead of Rhaenyra.
Yup, incredibly good episode. Finally, they slowed the pace down and told a story instead of slowing down just for the sake of making the viewer crave action. This one actually kept you somewhat on the edge of your seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How am I supposed to wait 2 years for the next season of House of The Dragon?

That finale and penultimate episode were amazing. They've left us on such cliff hangers. I hope by the time it comes around there will still be the same momentum and sense of urgency.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How am I supposed to wait 2 years for the next season of House of The Dragon?

That finale and penultimate episode were amazing. They've left us on such cliff hangers. I hope by the time it comes around there will still be the same momentum and sense of urgency.
why are they taking 2 years ffs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)