General TV (18 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I love Ozark but I fuckin hate the way Jason Bateman speaks: uh uh umm every fuckin second. So annoying.
He is the exact character from arrested development, he is no different from being in a family guy type comedy show to cartel suspense.. cracks me up. Luckily he is likeable in both so it's ok.
Funny thing is he is an awesome creator so go figure.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just finsihed season 2 of Ozark. The curly headed hill billy bitch and Wendy ruin the show for me I hate them. At least Wendy is being played by a good actress but the girl playing Ruth fucking sucks.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Just finsihed season 2 of Ozark. The curly headed hill billy bitch and Wendy ruin the show for me I hate them. At least Wendy is being played by a good actress but the girl playing Ruth fucking sucks.
Julia Garner?

One of the best young actresses out there if you ask me. I remember seeing her in "We Are What We Are" a couple of years ago. Not a great movie, but her performance was really magnetic.
I don't recall how much I watched of Ozark, since I never really got into it, but I do recall her being an absolute delight in it. Hell, I think I may just give that show a second chance just because of her. :heart:

Watched "The Outsider" (HBO) myself recently. I never really heard anything about this show when it came out, but it was pretty good. The first half is brilliant actually. That first episode, for example, is just a perfect hour of television. It does become a bit weaker towards the end, when they need to wrap things up, but I'm guessing that has a lot to do with the book it was based on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ruth can be annoying/ irrational but it makes sense cause she's a firey teenage criminal/ hillbilly. Its entertaining.

What bothers me is the wife. She never listens to Jason Bateman and seems to be on a mission to get herself and her entire family killed over her own ego. She is an awful character.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Has anyone watched "Person of Interest"
Does it worth spending 90 hours of life?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
You won't get any deep thoughts but it's great entertainment imo. Characters are really good and plot is very interesting to hold the attention. I don't regret watching it. I really enjoy watching Jim Caviezel but both Michael Emerson and Kevin Chapman did a great job acting. There was barely any, if any, episode that I found boring tbh.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Has anyone watched "Person of Interest"
Does it worth spending 90 hours of life?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
what the guys said

light entertainment at its best, one of my go to series if i just want to switch off and watch something. good characters, good cases, good visuals, good acting, nothing outstanding but very solid experience. the "big ai brother" stuff was such a good idea that the chinese actually made it work irl :baus: and one of the last series i could actually like the female characters too. root and shaw are one of the last pre-#metoo strong chicks that won't annoy the shit out of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)