General TV (24 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm just so used to his voice and style of podcast that it helps me relax and fall asleep.

I've tried other podcasts but they don't work as well for me.
Hot boxin with Mike Tyson is another one I listen to just because I love Mike Tyson but the production is shitty and the ok theme music is annoying

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Have been bringing in Kingdom

Hugely underrated TV show, basically about a dysfunctional family of MMA fighter.

Best and most realstic boxing or MMA related show if movie I've ever seen.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

@Dostoevsky You are a watchmen fan aren't you? Unless I'm thinking of someone else.
I think I hate Watchmen the most on the forum.

However, when I'm speaking about it I'm telling from a movie perspective. I think Moore is a genius and that comic is one of the best ever made without a doubt. It's no surprise it entered some top 100 literature works as the only comic next to 99 books. Movie was dogshit however.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think I hate Watchmen the most on the forum.

However, when I'm speaking about it I'm telling from a movie perspective. I think Moore is a genius and that comic is one of the best ever made without a doubt. It's no surprise it entered some top 100 literature works as the only comic next to 99 books. Movie was dogshit however.
He is. Both Watchmen and V are up there with my all time favourites. I did like the movie too :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)